My first made movie -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

hi all this is my first bf movie so please dont be too hard on me thnx this is online gameplay nothing in this movie is planned and players that are in the movie dont know that they are in the movie. so here it is :2.00 min long; http://files.filefront.com/my_first_novie/;3855315;;/fileinfo.html

Raptor25

You're in my Crosshairs...

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

yep spelled movie wrong on DL. (put novie)

corsair11

I post to get attention

50 XP

16th October 2004

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Not bad for a first. The music adds a feel to it and that was interesting how you cut it right before you crashed.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Not too bad, I liked the song so tragic. Some tips: - by typing "hud 0" in the console the hud disappears and this will give the movie a much more movielike appearance. ("hud 1" will bring the hud back up) - work together with a buddy so you can get more angles, or you can be a spectator while your buddy does the flying/driving/running. - try to have some sort of storyline even if it's really short, some details like time and place, name of the military operation and mission parametres stuff like that. It makes it more interesting and immersive for the viewer than a nameless battle in a nameless place.

corsair11

I post to get attention

50 XP

16th October 2004

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Just wondering where did you get the soundtrack?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

nice

Agentlaidlaw

Pie

50 XP

21st February 2005

0 Uploads

3,801 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

This is the only post he made here :( and it was back in May. And only one person posted in in May telling him if it was good or not. Then Aug came and 2 people posted. Now its october and he probely forgot all about it. Oh well :( its good movie man! I like it a lot!

-aFh- Gen.Fatcat

I just got nOObed

50 XP

20th September 2005

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Pretty good movie, get rid of the HUD and it would be even better. The only bad thing about doing that is, you are only able to see chat messages in the console....witch you dont want showing up in your movie. If u need to tell someone todo somthing get Teamspeak or Ventrillo and talk to them with a mic, you can also be more specific that way because you are talking to the person. Not sending them messages

twixr4chix

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

9th February 2005

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Good movie. Great soundtrack.