jelirus

new poster

50 XP

4th May 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

The Pharaoh's forum http://www.forum.jehromefritz.com/ Need: mod who really cares and knows his stuff regarding Battlefield games. Register and PM me if you are inetersted and fit the bill. Also need some "bigmouths" to come in and help breathe life into this place. Would consider adopting a clan. I have the room. Am pretty open, because the forum is so new... so try me! My board bears a striking resemblence to this one... I didn't know they liked extremepixels here too! :cool: I also run Vbulletin so if you know your way around here, you'll be comfortable there. Anyway... Come gimme a look. I allow uploads... have plenty of bandwidth. HELP! :dance:

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

There is a place for advertising and it certainly is not here besides that I don't think alot of people will register there when they have the all mighty gamingforums as their second home.

jelirus

new poster

50 XP

4th May 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Well if you'll look closely it seems to be a bit more than an ad. It does seem to be on topic as it has to do with some aspect of the game. Blatant advertising would be different.