Ray2488

Proud To Be The Infidel

50 XP

3rd October 2005

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

..........does anyone else hate it when someone on the other team dies/gets killed, respawns on YOUR team, and proceeds to act like they are still on the other side? Main example, Omaha Beach..an axis is killed, respawns as an allie, goes to the destroyer, and beaches it way off the other side of the map. Or an allie is killed, respawns as axis, and drives one of the tanks to the beach without firing a shot, and abandons it there for the allies to use. At least on some maps, the admins will take action IF they are notified of what is going on, but once the ship or tank or whatever is lost, it makes it that much harder for that particular team. Well, just had to get that off my chest........nice forum ya got here.

Vertical345

Revenge was here.

50 XP

1st August 2004

0 Uploads

2,868 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

i like autobalance, i think the game would be all one team if it wasnt on. I cant relate to what your saying though

aptypas

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd April 2006

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

its annoying, bc ill kill my team bc i think they arnt my team, then get kicked 4 tking, its very lame

Smigg

Living Legend

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

531 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Yeah but for people not to relaise which team theyre on, they gotta be pretty stupid.

spaztik06

Alt F4 brings up cheats menu.

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

I dont like the ones where you get killed for Tk cause you'll kill a guy on the other team and they'll switch to your so fast that it thinks you tk'ed and will kill you. It still says you got the kill but you die also. So if any of you kill a person on the other team then you die saying you are no more...thats why.

Cess-RidgeRun

-=NC=- Ridge

50 XP

14th April 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

I know what you mean about still being on other team. They arent stupid enough that they think they are still on the previous team. But they help out their counterparts. Like he said, take friendly tanks and deposit them for the enemy to use...Ticks me off. Thankfully, I only play on the -=NC=- (my clan) servers, so there is always an admin I can talk to on TS who will promptly boot their ass back to Battlefield...