Captain Kill

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd April 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I've seen it been mentioned, but what exactly is it?

smelly_crap

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I'm not sure but I assume it means shooting so accurately you can hit a dot as small as a single pixel.

Pure-Chaos

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

23rd June 2004

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

lol aim bot. I dought any one can do that.

king123

Mayor of...............Japan..

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Pixel Shooting/Aiming is when u shoot something far away by aiming at something, not being the target An example would be if ur in a wespe, and u wanna shoot the enemy planes, all u probably gotta do is the aim the turret up and aim a specific cloud, that u already tested it on, or aim, above a specific tree Pixel aiming takes a long long time to figure out, but its also nubbish, cuz in real life this doesnt happen This is why they should have a fix for generating clouds So that Clouds appear in different places on the sky

Understand?

Captain Kill

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd April 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Yeah i understand, cheers! I remember playing Desert Combat on the Battle at 73 Easting where this guy would jump into a MLRS without moving the vehicle he'd just keep firing at a specific spot in the sky. I asked him about it and he said "Take screenshots so you know where to fire". The problem is the scout's view for artillery is a bit awkward and i know the lead developer for Battlefield 2 said they were going to address the problem. He said they've come up with a way to stop people from pixel shooting, so that's good news.

sejanus

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

10th January 2003

0 Uploads

300 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

that is pretty much what it is. I can do it on invasion of the phillippines where I can jump into a def gun and know where to aim in the sky to hit another def gun on another island. and I agree they should have a random generator for the clouds and that would help to prevent it but you could still do it by knowing where to position yourself and at what angle to place the gun.

and by the way I said I can do it, I didn't say I do do it!

S