corsair11

I post to get attention

50 XP

16th October 2004

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Last night on New York Gang Desert Combat server, me and a couple buddies, Robert (admin) and Craig (host), were playing on El Alamein, and were on Teamspeak. The server has a strict rule of no attacking the main base period, with the acception of the Opposition's SA3. There are over 10 players kicked every day there because they're a bunch of dummies that are blind and don't see the rules when they connect. Anyway, at one point the SA3 was being manned and fireing missiles, so Robert took it out. So one of the Opposition players(forget his name, I'll just call him dummy), started attacking our base because "Robert attacked theirs." Robert explained that the acception was the SA3, and dummy said that Robert was doing whatever the heck he wanted just because he's admin and how he breaks any rules that he wants. So Robert keeps trying to explain the rules to him, but then dummy attacks our base, so I shoot him down, and Craig goes Opposition and keeps telling us where he is when he spawns and Robert and I attack his base with jets. Wherever he spawns, Craig tells us where he is. He even kept blowing up all the jets himself to keep him from escaping. We kept pounding him and he was getting so pissed that whenever he typed his messages, he would type them so fast that they were all garbled up with many typos, although he never admitted he was mad. Craig even said, "We're doing this just for you dummy. This is the type of play you like. I hope you're happy." and dummy tried to get us to believe that he liked it, but we knew he hated it. We were pounding him with a nasty taste of his own medicine, and boy, it was satisfying! After a while of us doing this, he finally said, "I'm out of here fu** this server and it's rules!" and left. This all was perfect punishment, it was a lot of fun for us and punishment for him.:evilgrin:

lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

lol nice

Jeepster

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

9th January 2005

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Haha...hang on, did you explain to him what an SA3 was?

Bassist13

I LOL'D

50 XP

25th June 2005

0 Uploads

270 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Man what a N00B.

corsair11

I post to get attention

50 XP