presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok i was on a server today.. this character (101 Air) Blithe came on..owned everyone...and i was getting pissed cuz he knew where i went everytime..no matter if he was at his base or not. If I hid behind a wall or something he could see me (he was always flying) but he was never even close by. What the hell do you call this.. id say some kinda map cheat..but idk.

CanadainCanuk

Silent Assasin

50 XP

28th January 2003

0 Uploads

170 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

erm.

he has a keen eye, and radar my friend.

what plane was he using?

presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

spitfire...he usually flew up hi..but still you cant see that high up and know.. like el al, german side, that building with the repair pad..i hid behind that ..so my side was towards the airfield..and he came in from the oposite side no way he could have seen me and killed me..

super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

could be using the map cheat(shows his allies and the enemy)

presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

thats what i figured..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

First of all....I KNOW Presence06. Can you say SMACKTARD of the 3rd Degree? This guy IS a CHEATER. I am Very Sorry, but I have played with him and he uses Map Hacks. There is NO way Over and Over for him to see people that are hiding and Haven't moved....for a LONG Long L O N G Time....So As to NOT be Detected.... Only to be Found by Adam/Presence06 The SMACKTard King of SmackTardiness. He tries to start CRAP on OUR Server....Gets Kicked/Banned Then ....To COME over to Another server and TRY to Send "BUDDIES" over to Harass the Admins.....COME ON. LOSER:moon:

ScOrPY VIP Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

15,582 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

This thread has run its course.