Whats it gona be like??? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 16 years ago

Ok, im getting BF1942 tommorow ill probaly be online but till then im using bots.... Whats it gona be like i mean lag, how smooth will it run with 63 bot on the standard CPU level bot thing???? 1.20gthz 256RAM Celeron Processer ATI Radeion 9200(se) Graphics card I know it the worst rig ever but how will it be???

Big_Daddy

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Laggy. I would suggest running with 20 or less bots for now and on the lowest video settings.

WeirdONE27

Minister of Truth

50 XP

28th January 2005

0 Uploads

68 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I'm not a computer expert, but seeing the specs on your computer makes me thnk you're in for some lagging. However, it depends how free your machine is otherwise. Why would you want to play 63 bots? Go online IMMEDIATELY (right after installing FH).

Pethegreat Advanced Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Fh will cause him comp to crash. The video card is fine for it, but the rest is old and crappy, 1.2ghz celeron and 256mb of ram(FH likes a gig) Bots are crappy and mods lag relly bad on old computers, just play vanilla online:D

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Hmm, got to agree here, bots are very dependant on CPU and you will need around a 3Ghz machine to run a full 63 bots without any probelms. You could get away with 2Ghz if you were willing to put up with some lag byt any less and it's no good. Play online is best bet.

Oh yes, regardless of bots, you do need more memory, at least 512Mb for BF.

AK

:smokin: