[WaW]ShoKay

World at War - News Team

50 XP

29th May 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago
-Bored with the lack of teamplay or excitement on public servers? -Looking for organized play but haven't got enough time to commit to a clan? -Want to fight battles that involve real strategic decisions, and have real consequences? -Dreaming of the 52 player epic battles that were promised on the Battlefield 1942 box? BattleForEurope.com - World At War uses the Forgotten Hope Modification for epic battles where the potential of Battlefield1942 is fully realised in a campaign system of War between permanent Axis and Allied Armies, waging war for control over the whole world. From Generals to Privates, our hundreds of members from 4 continents battle hard, and then play hard together afterwards. Our fast server and continuing Custom MapPack releases are part of our contribution to the FH community which we invite to battle with as one of us. Campaign #8 is starting up very soon Register HERE today! beta5.jpg

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I have been in BFE for two campaigns and it is a lot of fun.

However, Shoka, I think people would prefer this in the clan section of this forum...

[WaW]ShoKay

World at War - News Team

50 XP

29th May 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I understand, although one of the main points this advert is trying to get across is that WaW is probably the best option for people who DONT WANT to be in a clan. If the mods want to move it though that's fine, sorry for the trouble.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#4 14 years ago

OH! I just noticed, I am in your sig. :)

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I haven't played in WaW, but I know for a fact that MFOTS tourneys rock! I played in 21CW for it's first 3 campaigns, and lets just say, I know those tourneys. :p