colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Alright, I just got off a server, where some jackass admin just kicked me. On the Sea Rigs map (for DC), there's the opposition, who control the oil rigs, and the coalition, who has to assault these from an aircraf carrier. Well, my team (the Opposition) was winning, so I decided to take a boat to the carrier and steal a chopper. I take this other guy along with me, and half way there, he's like "OMG what are you doing? You can't baserape, moron!" I told him "I'm not planning on it, I'm going to steal a chopper." Once we get there, he's like "WTF are you doing! No base raping! Its against the rules!" (When its not, I read them before I played.) Again, I told him I was going to steal a chopper, and he didn't seem to care. I just sat there, waiting for a chopper to spawn, I didn't even take a shot at anyone. Finally when I got my Littlebird, he made a final message, something along the lines of "OMG no base raping!" Then I got kicked. Seriously, I hate these guys, all they do is ruin the game for everyone. And don't just post with, 'Well, find a different server.' I know I can find a different server. This just pissed me off. Good day.

DDDandrew

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

381 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I know I hate them too.

Miltonmonkey

This is my User Title

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,095 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I hate those guys too. I was going to use an enmy ship to disgise myself while going into a base. And some asshole just kicked me!