Pride of the U.S. of A.

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Guys I think BF2 and BF2142 should have a campaign like BF2MC

The reason for this is that they are awesome games, and sometimes you'd want a break from online gameplay or you are a serious BF2 addict and you bring it w/ you on travel and then you suddenly realize your hotel ain't got no internet (arrggghhh!)

Besides, a campaign/storyline could take advantage of the awesome gameplay and gfx for BF2. In fact, it could be better than Killzone or even Halo!

Crazy Wolf VIP Member

Snipes With Artillery

277,420 XP

22nd March 2005

0 Uploads

27,192 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

It could be interesting, but instead of capturing flags at random, force you to go one route, or defend a certain position. It would be cool if you got extra points for use of OPFOR weapons...

XithShadow

Pride of the U.S. of A.

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

I think instead of that it could be like you have to kill all the enemy, or capture a specific flag (area) in order to finish the job.:0wned:

Crazy Wolf VIP Member

Snipes With Artillery

277,420 XP

22nd March 2005

0 Uploads

27,192 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Perhaps. Then, defend that position, blow up certain stuff, etc. It'd be nice to have bots following you that resupply and heal you and cover you and stuff...

XithShadow

Pride of the U.S. of A.

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Definitely. And of course I hope EA/DICE will improve the bots and make them better. Besides, they could base it on any given FPS game, but ten times better. I would definitely buy BF2142 if it had a campaign mode. It'd make good use of the strong storyline of the New Ice Age. As for defending an area, you could give the player, say, 2 minutes to ward off attacks by the enemy, which throws all kinds of crap at him, and make sure they won't capture the flag or else you lose.

fr0zentw

is back.

50 XP

12th March 2006

0 Uploads

872 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

i think most people's answer will be yes but anyways, i would like it since campaign always adds a bit more to the time you can spend on a game. currently im not too interested in BF2 ... too many bugs/cheapness..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

whta? campang? hell no....there will never be one in any BF game.

XithShadow

Pride of the U.S. of A.

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

if we force them with our noobish powers there may be :devil:

Jaden0x3

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

11th April 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I think it should be like the campaign in CNC renegade, the multiplayer was about destroying bases, but the singleplayer was about "sneaking";) behind the lines, and then killing certain guys, and blowing up stuff.

BF2142 could maybe, make command points un-capable, but when you have killed all the units in the vicenity(spelled wrong, yes i know.), it self destructs.

XithShadow

Pride of the U.S. of A.

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

i agree. however, i dont want it to be EXACTLY like renegade. I hate using points to buy units and the stupid timer system.