Battlefield 2/2142 Campaign? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#21 12 years ago

We are going to have a campaign. It starts here at [COLOR="Blue"]22CW[/COLOR] . If you think you have what it is going to take to make it to the top of the heap. This is going to be a MYis Tournament.

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#22 12 years ago

Well it's too late to put a campaign in either of them, but I would have liked one.

A campaign like Battlefront 2's would do. The standard Conquest maps but with objectives and scripted events during the course of the mission. Cap this control point, kill this enemy, pick up this and take it there, cap that CP, all done!

Mark D. Stroyer

Battle droid: Eliminated.

50 XP

3rd August 2005

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#23 12 years ago

Oh, yeah. Think Battlefront 2, but replace Star Wars. Now that would be cool. I think Batlefront 2 had a great balance of standard Battlefield objectives and unique tasks. To think that a copy of Battlefield could lay the foundation for it! Too bad no one important will read this. Oh, well. -Ready for extraction.

Dieter_Weber22

im teh best knifer

50 XP

27th September 2006

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#24 12 years ago

that would be the coolest thing to have campain mode on bf2142

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#25 12 years ago

Do you think the question is phrased in a fair unbiased way? Lol

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#26 12 years ago

hey i just bought battlefield 2142 but i havent even opened the package yet and i thought it had a campaign mode??? is there anyway to play battlefeild 2142 offline, like i mean is there a single player of any kind...?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#27 9 years ago

When you are attempting to reach a wide audience to sell your products or your services, Net promoting is the proper choice. Nowadays, promoting can be extremely expensive; it does not matter if you utilize business cards, flyers, brochures, newspaper ads, billboards, etc. Internet Marketing is an cheap means to reach a large audience however it can also be somewhat expensive at the beginning. The first thing that you need to try and do is to build an appealing and easy to browse website if you wish your audience to shop without problems. If you build a website with difficult designs, and heavy in media merchandise like a ton of pictures, videos, etc. your audience might have issues browsing such websites, especially if they connect through a dial-up connection. You need to settle on wisely for the best choice for a website. Make sure that every one of the articles in your web site are SEO friendly (search engine optimization friendly). If your articles are optimized, search engines can pick up your web site and which means you are on your way to own a great marketing promotion. Once you have your web site up and running, make certain you subscribe to free Internet directories so folks will know about your business and your website. You can try different approaches to promote your website and have a successful Internet market campaign.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#28 7 years ago

Well, what i think is funny about BF2142 is that they already have some of the stuff for the campaign. for every single map has a background for them. they could just string those together in order, make more intelligent bots, and make it so that you have basic equipment and your'e good!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#29 7 years ago
ANZACSAS;2815361whta? campang? hell no....there will never be one in any BF game.

BFBC and BFBC2 games have campaign!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#30 7 years ago
larakikato;3326228hey i just bought battlefield 2142 but i havent even opened the package yet and i thought it had a campaign mode??? is there anyway to play battlefeild 2142 offline, like i mean is there a single player of any kind...?

yes there is. its just multiplayer with bots and fewer maps to choose from :(