Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#11 13 years ago
psyichicMerrick has a good poiint but there are still ways to compare them. I have to agree that comparing graphics is totally absurd because they are years in diffrence. But gameplay now that is comparable between the two. Overall I must say BF2 haqs better gameplay simply for the squad and teamwork based system they use now. now BF2 has its issues granted like balancing but gameplay wise I feel it is better then BF1942. But there is no dobut that BF1942 had a better set-up with thier maps because they had alot of diffrent modes to play which I feel that it is unacceptable for BF2 to have only one.

yes i aggree.. That is why i gave two types of apples instead of "Apples to oranges" as the analogy.

phoenix12

Gettin' too old for this...

50 XP

17th June 2005

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#12 13 years ago
ObliviousI love both games, but I think I had more fun with BF1942, mainly since, at the time, it was such an innovative change from all the cookie cutter FPS games.

Well said.... BF2 is really just more-of-the-same-ol'-conquest. I really enjoy it, but aren't both games about standing next to a flag for as long as you can and kill anyone you see?

Squads and commanding would help tip the scale if they were used more...