bf2 special forces -1 reply

Please wait...

shlubby

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th November 2005

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I am definately not buying bf2 special forces for the same reason most people will not buy it,(let me stress "buy" because its an important factor) ;) and that is the content should have been in the original game from the beginning, I m sorry but I like many orther hardcore gamers dont spend big bux on a rig and then buy games that have 80% of the content then are jibbed into spending another $50 for the other 20% of the game when you already bought. You get me? So will you buy bf2 sf I hope not , and show these game developers that the business mind has to change for the consumer, we feed them, so lets show these money grabbing buggers we mean business, Ban the expansions Ban all expansions:0wned:




fwfzulu

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

18th November 2005

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

agreed




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#3 13 years ago

well im buying it.. not that expensive anyway




audioslim

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

26th June 2005

0 Uploads

121 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

I'm buying it too. And it's only 17.99 ukp on amazon. Slim




phoenix12

Gettin' too old for this...

50 XP

17th June 2005

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Yeah, only $24.99 US on amazon.com, and spend one cent more and shipping is free.

You haven't even played it or met anyone who has, so how can you say it's not worth it? It could be huge, stable and awesome for all you know. At least wait to read a review.

If you're going to boycott it, it should be for the instability of the current version, although the latest patch fixed much of that so I don't know if that even warrants a boycott anymore.




Blitz Krieger

Veritas Vincit

50 XP

5th December 2002

0 Uploads

390 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Yeah,I'm gonna get it too.Mainly cause it stresses infantry combat over vehicle battles and I'm a big fan of the infantry battles.




Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Actually this is probably the only thing i will aggree with shlubby on. Boycotting the expansion. Everything in it was supposed to come with the game already . They did what they felt they could get more money out of the consumer and STILL have yet to release mod tools and such. Hence the reasons you shouldn't buy it. :D




phoenix12

Gettin' too old for this...

50 XP

17th June 2005

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago
MerrickDSEverything in it was supposed to come with the game already .

Is that true? I didn't know that... the new gear and maps and night vision?

If so, that does change things...:uhm:




Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

yes sir ... Not much in the expansion is new. It was supposed to be with the game already .... But they saw a way to release it later on.... Do you think they could come up with all this over night ? how long now has the game been out ? Not long enough to throw together an add on of this magnitude.




phoenix12

Gettin' too old for this...

50 XP

17th June 2005

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

Yes, but did they directly market the first game as having those features, or maybe those were just in some screenshots or in a video preview and not explicitly listed in the description before it was released? (Sorry, have to play devil's advocate here)