GateKeeper{NL}

Formaly You-Seek-Yoda,

50 XP

19th May 2005

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

for al ya people who diddent knew or think WTF need new key or you used hacks and you think you got busted thats true:lol: (not) the beta is closed for now and only exxeceble for dice and or EA so the beta chapter is finaly closed and move up to the demo :D your official beta tester(with valid info -mostly-):beer:

LS?Master

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

You’re in the wrong category "official beta tester"

UGSAce

Webernet Law Enforcement

50 XP

26th July 2005

0 Uploads

1,993 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

ya.... there is like a million threads about this on the beta forums... but i guess another thread doesn't hurt:rolleyes:

LS?Master

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

But in the right section never did either.

But to stay on topic, I was pretty pissed they ended early. I just can't wait for the demo. Already got FileFront to purchase my real game; so I am set there.

UGSAce

Webernet Law Enforcement

50 XP

26th July 2005

0 Uploads

1,993 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

well I'd say you definitely earned it and deserve it :)

Smith_

Stirrer of shit...

50 XP

16th April 2006

0 Uploads

302 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago
GateKeeper{NL} :D your official beta tester(with valid info -mostly-):beer:

To bad nobody can understand what your saying with that horrible grammar.

[editedby=Merrick] Yes and thank god that english is your first language and that you are an English Ivy leafue Prof. Not everyone here speaks English as a first language and this isn't school, you understood him[/editedby]

www.freewebs.com/sacre

50 XP

20th November 2005

0 Uploads

873 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

A 16 yo official beta tester.... Well this game isnt going to go well if we have little kids telling them whats wrong and whats not..

"i dont like the walker, its to powerful.. and the people dont have enough stamina.. and he kills me to much.. "

Anyways We all knew this.. there is no point to this thread... and yes please, learn some grammar.. i mean a few mistakes here and there isnt bothering but for every second word to have a mistake is just.. sad.

Oh, btw, Beta was excellent, sure it had its bugs.. but it was a beta.. I love how the walker is like the god of the battlefield with its mass amounts of armor.. and its firepower..

GateKeeper{NL}

Formaly You-Seek-Yoda,

50 XP

19th May 2005

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

*whiners* i am dutch so leave me alone if you got trouble with it...dl it