LS?Master

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Well guys, guess what! I am here to tell you that I will be going to the bottom of the barrel, to the cream of the crop, I will stop there :) and I will be digging out the WORST rated PotD's of all time from BF2files.com. This will be from all the sites (BF2, 1942, V) PotD records. I got this idea from another site and I am bringing it to us. I will be keeping all updated on this.

The planned released date is probably Sunday, as thus I am working and have a life. ;) There is going to be two ways to view this: One there will be a news post about it (Yea I will be uploading 100! images into that post) and I will also be creating a .rar file; it will be separated by 10's all the way up to 100. If you need a zip format please request it. I might create a .zip instead.

That is all for me and I would like some of ya'lls feedback on this idea, before I go through it.

Well I am lsmaster signing off! See Ya!

lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

i like ur idea. im interested to see which potd's you choose, especially since i have about 6 potds so far(lost count) since late october 2005. not too worried about making the list cause the lowest rated one is 5.8 i think. LS?Master, you should check to see how many people voted for the potd before you add it to the list, since ive some with only 10-15 votes.

SonOfUncleSam

Lieutenant General

50 XP

17th September 2005

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Hmmm this could get interesting... :)

maximum-p

I EAT LEET

50 XP

30th June 2005

0 Uploads

198 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

yeah me 2 i have alot

Ragtop

I can fly better

50 XP

14th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
littlebondi like ur idea. im interested to see which potd's you choose, especially since i have about 6 potds so far(lost count) since late october 2005. not too worried about making the list cause the lowest rated one is 5.8 i think. LS?Master, you should check to see how many people voted for the potd before you add it to the list, since ive some with only 10-15 votes.

Who cares how many votes it had Bond... If it's up there it's up there. Not the end of the world. :uhoh:

LS?Master

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Well I am glad to hear yalls feed back so soon! I wont be starting this until proably tonight if I do, I will give the rest of the timezones time to take a shot at seeing this. As for the number of votes, I might take that into consideration, I might not. I will all depend.

But I am off for now See Ya!

Rikupsoni

Victim of Forgotten HopeForum bystander

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Yeah make it. :lol:

Here's the Half-Life 2's worst potds: http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/HalfLife_2_Files_Top_100_worst_PotD_ever;55487

Some nice ones. ;)

lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

its finished and you can download it on the bf2filefront site. its a .rar though. great work ls?master

LS?Master

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Sorry for not posting the link my friends. But here is coming a new idea.

I would like some feed back on this idea: 50 Best PotD. I would not post 100 and that 50 might even go down to more numbers. Let me know what you think

Thanks for the great feedback guys, I get a warm welcoming for just working here less than a month.

lsmaster is OUT See Ya!