Help!!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I just got BF2 today, and for some reason it keeps freezing? Anyone know y? and whats the website for the patch

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

Anyone???????????????

slimshady17

I'm the real SlimShady!

50 XP

13th June 2005

0 Uploads

281 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Lmao. **** At your age you should know that we cant do anything without your specs. Also give people some time to reply this is a message board not a chat room. EDITED MOD: I think maybe you should read the TOS aggreement you "signed" when you said you wanted to post here. Please do that before you post again. or contact me by PM. MerrickDS

Oblivious

I tawt I taw a puddy tat...

50 XP

30th December 2002

0 Uploads

2,806 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

A bit impatient, are we? :rolleyes:

It seems that the 1.01 patch is no longer available to download since it's broken. (fix coming "soon")

And as for your freezing issue, we need more info to help. Like what are your system specs, when does it freeze, etc.

btw - The help forum is located here. You'll usually get assistance fairly quickly there, but don't expect it in five minutes!

Andrizzle

Bush Cheney '08

50 XP

12th July 2005

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
slimshady17Lmao. NOOB! At your age you should know that we cant do anything without your specs. Also give people some time to reply this is a message board not a chat room.

Take it easy, slim. Either your settings are too high or your computer just cant handle it, this is a game that does require decent system specs. You could always wait for a patch, or maybe somethen went wrong in the installation process. Just jack around with the video settings. Turn the shadows off, that should help a little and you wont really even notice any changes.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

Yes well, i just paide 55$ for it i would like to be able to play it, i know my comp can handle it.The game keep crashes!!!

Andrizzle

Bush Cheney '08

50 XP

12th July 2005

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Do you have the most recent drivers installed?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago

Ill try that, but i was sure that all my stuff was up to date. Its dumb that it crashes when it trys to connect to the server for my account

Andrizzle

Bush Cheney '08

50 XP

12th July 2005

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

That happened to me with BF1942 when i had it, i re-installed it and it worked! If you cant find out whats wrong, do that and hopefully it will work, its worth a try. Keep posting, we can figure this out somehow. www.nvidia.com for the drivers Its not too tricky to find, but if you have never done this before then here you go... There is a bar near the top of the screen, on the far left it will say "download drivers". Put your mouse over it and a few options will roll down, and again, select "download drivers". From there it is easy, just go through the 3 steps selecting what you have, and it will bring you to a download page. Good luck!

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago
repetitionYes well, i just paide 55$ for it i would like to be able to play it, i know my comp can handle it.The game keep crashes!!!

I would really like to avoind repetition (pun - get it LOL), but what are your system specs, there will be no useful help until you post them! It's no good saying, I have new computer;

but i was sure that all my stuff was up to date

You can get a 3.8Ghz P4 with crappy intel onboard video that won't play pong worth a damn, so please post your specs.

AK

:smokin: