>>>>>> <<<<<<

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

18th August 2005

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hey, I have a problem with joing servers because i have a high ping and get kicked all the time. Is there anything i can do.

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

well... what kind of pc do you have.. What kind of internet... what rate is data transferring at ... Have you check the route you take to the servers ip ?

maximum-p

I EAT LEET

50 XP

30th June 2005

0 Uploads

198 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

well it depends were you live if you live in australia i recomend gamearena or internode but if you live in america or europe try n join servers that are close to you and also list what tpe of ping you get

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

I believe from info supplied in previous threads he lives somewhere in Eastern Europe in a country where the game has never been released, the internet infrastructure is probably based on tin cans and fishing line, and a Game Server is someone who works in a fast food restaraunt and still smiles. :D

Not in any way mean to be derogatory to your country >>>>>> <<<<<<, and please correct me if I am wrong, but you are probably doing the best you can with available rescources, sometimes there is nothing we can do to get around the limitation imposed on us by existing infrastructure.

AK

:smokin:

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

18th August 2005

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

It ok i knw my country is a bit far behind from the rest of the world. Actually its in the middle east rite above Afganistan. What does ping actually mean and what does it do?

psyichic

You have been Sp00n3d

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

697 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

ping is the measurement of time that it takes for your information to reach the server and the server to send information back to you. Really ping is a measure of ms (Mille seconds(Meaning how many thousandths of a second)) So a high ping means its taking you a long time to communicate data to the server.