JohnsonGetDown

What are you looking at?

50 XP

27th May 2005

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

LooL! :lol: Thaught that a tittle like that would catch attention. :D Sounds like I was trying to sell a map. ANYWAY! The subject. It seems I have some more time than I usually do. So I thaught I would make a pretty much spooky and haunted map. What would it be about? As the tittle says 666. Meaning the land will be shaped to look like it would be numerals. There would be 2 aircraft carriers. I do not yet know which 2 teams will match theyr streangth. But would that be all in spookyness? NO! :naughty: I want to make things look extra scary...well...kinda. But it will make the map kind of unreal. Ow well can still look awsome. So what would it give it an extra spook? What else than red water! And red sun with red sky. If you have any advises, comments, ideas then please give them wings and let them fly on this forum. :feedback:

bullet_from_behind

nG.Method

50 XP

23rd October 2005

0 Uploads

375 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Put lots of deserted vehicles that are on fire

JohnsonGetDown

What are you looking at?

50 XP

27th May 2005

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Yeah good idea...just need to watch with the effects because they cause lag

Bluestormtrooper

>You

50 XP

13th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,752 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I think the red sky might be going a bit far, not snowblindness but red blindness lol.

bullet_from_behind

nG.Method

50 XP

23rd October 2005

0 Uploads

375 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Maybe you could find a way to get the screams of dieng soldiers in the background. You know the sounds they make when they die. Is that possible? I think dont make the sky to red but make the water red still.

The#1Spot

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

20th October 2005

0 Uploads

475 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

there must be excessive blood and gore of dead soldiers slammed against walls, cut in half etc. and make sure that the map is pitch black

www.freewebs.com/sacre

50 XP

20th November 2005

0 Uploads

873 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

There is a fine line between to much gore and scary scenery..

Dont put to many dead bloody soldiers around.. it will just make ya go, ew...

Dark... always has to be dark, limited visibility.. that will add pressure.. Like stated above, Screaming in the background..

Some spooky wind noises... like the noise of wind when blowing through a tight space.. that whistle...

Some fire.. smoke, and some little abandoned houses.. cottages..

that would give me a nice feeling of being frightened..

oh and some dead bodies, blood, etc.. like in the little cottages etc..

fr0zentw

is back.

50 XP

12th March 2006

0 Uploads

872 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

well it sounds ok.. better than some of the ideas i've heard.. but maybe you would have a bit of trouble adding in all those creepy effects.. but any i'll download it if you do release it.. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 15 years ago

if you make it ill DL it and play it

Metall_pingwin

Call me Pingwin

50 XP

25th May 2005

0 Uploads

7,238 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

I don't know if it's possible but wouldn't it be cool if you hallucinated? like saw a soldier and then he disappeared....