please help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

I have bf2 and only single player works without restarting multiplayer restarts just as i select the server. it is probably because of the graphics card, is there any way to stop this. thanks

UGSAce

Webernet Law Enforcement

50 XP

26th July 2005

0 Uploads

1,993 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago
kilbixy;4523826I have bf2 and only single player works without restarting multiplayer restarts just as i select the server. it is probably because of the graphics card, is there any way to stop this. thanks

well if you said its prbly the gfx card i would assume the only way to fix it would be to buy a new gfx card.

now if you want a real answer be more specific on what your PC specs are.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

could i disable anything to make it work??

Apo-TTCC

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

27th October 2005

0 Uploads

716 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago
kilbixy;4523848could i disable anything to make it work??

Just post your system specs, operating system...is BF2 patched to 1.61 and so on. Makes it much easier to help. ;)

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

kilbixy;4523826I have bf2 and only single player works without restarting multiplayer restarts just as i select the server. it is probably because of the graphics card, is there any way to stop this. thanks[/quote]

[quote=kilbixy;4523848]could i disable anything to make it work??

The specs of your pc are a necessity. The folks don't have all day to post options to try and get this to work for you ( well maybe some do).

If it is your Graphics card and it isn't supported, there is nothing you can do but get one that supports it. PERIOD.

It's as if you owned a car and the starter just blew out on it and you are talking to your mechanic on the phone. You don't as your mechanic if he can do something to the rest of the car to make it run, over the phone from where he is.

Not possible.