A_Engel

Esprit de Corps

50 XP

29th January 2006

0 Uploads

73 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

The reason why there was no WW1 game is because it wasn't a very eventfull war. And I don't think you could picture a bi-plane strafing trenches because bi-planes in WW1 wern't used in that way at all and they basically did was carry bombs in their cockpit (don't know how to spell that) and try to drop them with their hands onto a target. I don't think it would be a very good game at all.

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

12th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Well don't forget they have the coolest tanks. About 6 machine guns per tank, and about 4 heavy guns firing HE shells. Perfect for breaking up the bordom.

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

wjlasloWell don't forget they have the coolest tanks. About 6 machine guns per tank, and about 4 heavy guns firing HE shells. Perfect for breaking up the bordom.[/quote] Yes, but everyone else in the tank would ba all "zomg turn the tank I can't get a good shot!"

[quote=TehL@stCetra]you say something about CE: legends and DICE would make it unrealistic?! LOL

Yes, a bit nonsensical I admit. At least CE:Legends doesn't pretend to be realistic! :rolleyes:

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

I totaly agree with you. Lots of cool old equipment, the first tanks and planes.

Also I read and saw a lot of WW1 and there is really a lot of content to use. I dont know if some-one ever played Vietcong but it would be cool if they used that kind of story. Starting out as a rookie in the trenches and porgresing through the years seeing the equipment and uniforms change. Really dont understand why there are tons of WW2 games and not one of WW1. I would buy it for sure.

deltaleader

hell tonic clan's bitch!!!!

50 XP

6th February 2006

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

oh ya, have any of you played the medival mod for 1942? it was funny, 1 guy could push a 3 stroy tall seige tower and there were dragons

theelusiveyoda

jedi master yoda

50 XP

30th March 2006

0 Uploads

132 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

i think that a world war one game would be useless just think how much camping people would do and both sides would stay inside their trenches in fear of getting sniped if u think it would make a good game why dont u make it a mod??

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

its a game yoda lets say that BF2 is inspired by the golf war does this mean the US only get planes and bomb MEC?

XlthBadWolf

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

2142 is gonna be the series let down i think. Only 2 factions and its got MECH's in it and everythings diffrent. Wierd planes, guns, cloaks which is gay. Hope I'm wrong.