03hastingsa

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th March 2006

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#11 12 years ago

lol tbh dice have litraly been s**ting out expansion packs for bf2 so it wouldnt surprise me if it came out within the next few months

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#12 12 years ago

Its comming 2006, they didnt mention a specific date but its early enough.

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#13 12 years ago
yonie1i'm just gonna buy it when i comes and hope for the best, and if it's good, i'l dish out copies to others (not illegal copies)

well how do you think you are going to "dish out copies " then ? Buy it at 50 bucks and just GIVE it away ? if you copy and give it to someone, it's ilegal .... lol ... can't argue with logic.

Tango Protocol

Master of my own domain

50 XP

18th July 2003

0 Uploads

8,283 Posts

0 Threads

#14 12 years ago

Agreed with MerrickDS. Unless EA gets really generous and gives you a bunch of free copies.. I don't see any legal way to just 'dish out' without buying each game ;)

yonie1

thinking for myself

50 XP

12th May 2005

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#15 12 years ago

lol i shouldve never brought it up, i mant give copies to my freinds so we could play together, i man, who plays singleplayer bf?

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#16 12 years ago

Yup you are right you should have never brought it up. That is piracy and we don't support that here. You may want to consider what you post in future posts. It doesn't matter who plays single player or not. What you would do is ILEGAL. PERIOD. Making a copy of a game for persponal back up is one thing, making copies for your friends is WRONG> CLOSED>