SteelSabre

Skeptix

50 XP

27th May 2005

0 Uploads

478 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

OK! I was playing battlefield vietnam. And, ITS REALISTIC. Like 2/3 shots to die. As EA said...WE STAY WITH ARCADE TYPE! No one has caught that. So wtf are they talking about?! Battlefield 2: you unload a clip in to someone..and ofcourse...you die first -.-'

redhammer

newb be nice

50 XP

7th January 2005

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

well if you unload a clip while standing the bullits tend too stray every which way..but if you crouch or lay in a prone postion(the best one)...they tend to hit the intendit target..so calm down and take the time too aim..percision is everything

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

I kill my targets with 2-3 shots in BF2, don't know what your problem is. And if you "unload" a clip into someone in BF2 and they turn around and shoot you in 2-3 shots, that just means that they can shoot and you can't. And BF2 has a higher weapon's bullet spread then BFV. You got to learn to single-shot

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

remember, short control bursts where did I hear that?

Cess-RidgeRun

-=NC=- Ridge

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

I exclusively use single shot on all weapons, with the exception of support weapons (which I just dont touch)...

redhammer

newb be nice

50 XP

7th January 2005

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

single shot is the best, but i have a tendancy to get a little close sometimes..so i always leave it on auto, but you cant get trigger happy (i know it is easy when you using an auto)...you have to stop after a few rounds to let the climb go down