bartpp7

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st June 2007

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

it's been a far while now since northern strike was released but have any one wondered if EA have just not bothered with 2142 or there've just forgot ,but anyway were's an official Expanion ,like put rebels or whats left of America it wouldn't be much but it would be cool to see them and were's the abilitie to have more new weapons and things like the pr released scar 11 like i'd love to have that skin it looks so cool ,but even another booster pack would do what do u guys think;)

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Yeah I think it's about time that they made a new expansion. I'll probably get it only if there are space battles. This is friggin 2142, the future, not 1942.

Arachon

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st January 2005

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

I dont think Space Battles would be suitable, considering that the earth resources are being depleted by the new ice age, and thus, the two factions cannot afford expanding into space, when they want to preserve their own planet...

The_Geek_With_The_Gun

Keep whining Im reloading

50 XP

25th May 2007

0 Uploads

3,321 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

but, they may be forced to to survive... forced to find recources elseware. wouldnt that be fun. haha that would provide a totaly new element to the battlefield games.