tharulerme

I'm back

50 XP

20th March 2006

0 Uploads

243 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Since I never saw a thread here anywhere, I thought it would be very nice to help you all getting this. I know that there might be a few guys who really like the bf2142 walker cursor, and yes you can easily get it along with 2 other bf2142 cursors. Go to where bf2142 is, then to mods, then to bf2142 then to menu then to external and then to flashmenu and then to cursor and there you go, you found them. Now go the where your C drive is, then go to windows and then to cursors and paste them there. If you can already use them at mouse properties you can click on that or else go to start and click on configure screen (or something called like that with configure that will probably be it). Then search for mouse and click cursors (mostly the second option). Now this is for windows, I do not know exactly how it is for a different system but it's around the same I guess. Some more games have this too (up to you to find out) and since it's with the game it's all legal, enjoy. - Tharulerme

Wraith 5

The Fun cannot be Halted!

50 XP

11th October 2005

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I did this a few weeks back... really adds that 2142 feeling to your desktop browsing.