Battlefield 2142 New Years Eve -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hi everyone, just wanted to point out that New Years Eve is coming fast and some people might be going out to special places and meet special people as they adjourn the illustrious year, Y2K6. One of those special places could be the frozen battlefields of Europe or the last efforts for survival in North Africa. That special someone could be your wife, girlfriend, Boyfriend etc. or the noobish commander placing the titan over a silo, we will all take part in this event. I just wanted to point out that something special should be done for the year's end and Battlefield 2142 shouldn't be left out of the party. So everyone, on 12:00 or 1200 hours GMT, plz stop fighting and fragging and shoot to the sky and say " happy newyear, Noob.. or Commander wtvr, that day is special and its up to you to make it special. Hope you guys have a happy new year... -Gembelindo/gembelisbad/gembelbego/battlegembel and the list goes on....

Jager_57

Addicted to Gmod

50 XP

10th September 2006

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Most players online are complete idiots though. I'll do it and then get TK'd by a kamakaze jet and artillery strike consecutively.

swartsengagger

blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

i like the idea but no-one is going to do that... im not going to do that because at 12gmt its 01h at my place and im gonna be to drunk n stoned that all i can do is watching the fireworks and drink some more and hope that im gonna be sober enough around 5h to take the bus home xD

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

do you have an idea how would my stats screw up, if i play tonight? zomfg i wouldn't be able to hit a bloody walker from 2 meters... nah man, i'm damn sure i'm gonna be so drunk tonight, that i won't be even able to turn my PC on lol.

Jager_57

Addicted to Gmod

50 XP

10th September 2006

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Happy new year everyone! I had just finished playing a round of 2142 7 minutes before midnight so I went to the TV to watch the ball drop and I just got on after that. So, how was your night? any plans for the new year now?

Koehler

BF2142 rank in Avatar

50 XP

7th August 2006

0 Uploads

593 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

ahahha there is now way i would of been able to play then but now, im goin for it