phaxenor

Battlefield 2142 Secrets *****

50 XP

13th May 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Thanks to TheMadMonk from GamingMad, we are now able have a new look and stats sigs when we want to view our stats. We in Battlefield 2142 Secrets are now one of the few sites that are a part of this stats system. Battlefield 2142 Stats with Sigs PID can be found by looking at your EA's Stats site http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerSummary.aspx?Lang=us&SrchName=&Profiles=&PID=[COLOR="Red"]79386306[/COLOR] Any type of abuse on Stats Sig can lead to that we block the stats site, and you will have to contact us to get the stats Here is an example on how it look like: SAF_PhaxeNor Stats Sig 79386306.png This is just a Beta, so there might be a lot of changes before the final release I will keep you guys updated when we are updating something or errors

Chocu1a

Feel my heat, Heavens on fire.

45,365 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

It looks a little big to use for sigs here. Can it be resized to make it a bit smaller?

phaxenor

50 XP

13th May 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Not at the moment sorry, as I wrote, its a beta version of it. We will just have to wait and see if we are able to.

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Thanks and good work, Ive been waiting for a stats site for ages now..... Apparently EA were being arkward about making the stats public so thanks to anyone involved in gettin 'em.

Also, stats sites are very useful for clans. For example you can check if 99% of their score comes from teamwork stuff like ammo or healing (basically allows you to detect stat padding). I think more then 50% of my score is from kills at the moment :P

phaxenor

50 XP

13th May 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Yup, but we don't know if EA find a way to block the stats, but once we are sure that it will work it might get released or make a leaderboard first, not sure.

Jager_57

Addicted to Gmod

50 XP

9th September 2006

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Very nice.

phaxenor

50 XP

13th May 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Its not easy to fix all the stuff here since im not allowed to edit the text myself.. but click on my signature to get to the site where you find the sig.

phaxenor;3477501Thanks to TheMadMonk from GamingMad, we are now able have a new look and stats sigs when we want to view our stats. We in Battlefield 2142 Secrets are now one of the few sites that are a part of this stats system. Battlefield 2142 Stats with Sigs PID can be found by looking at your EA's Stats site http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerSummary.aspx?Lang=us&SrchName=&Profiles=&PID=[COLOR=red]79386306[/COLOR] Any type of abuse on Stats Sig can lead to that we block the stats site, and you will have to contact us to get the stats Here is an example on how it look like: SAF_PhaxeNor Stats Sig 79386306.png This is just a Beta, so there might be a lot of changes before the final release I will keep you guys updated when we are updating something or errors