Baur H-AR -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

is it any good now? wondering as i am a n00b to theis game, and am wondering where i should focous my unlocks. i hear that it was bad, but then fixed, it also seems good when i find one of a corpse. what range is it ideal for?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

The Baur H-AR is a good gun, if you use it right. A lot of people argue that it's rubbish compared to the Voss, but it should just be used differently. Because of the heavy recoil and the small mags, it is not suitable for automatic fire, instead either very short (2-3) round bursts at very close range, or single shots. If using single shots, it has a very long accurate range. Using 'double taps' is a good idea, and it's great for taking down snipers or support gunners. Hope that helps :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

excellen. i now have it. it is great.

edsk1

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th July 2008

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

The Voss is a really easy to use spam weapon with not much recoil, I much prefer the Krylov, and if you can use it well it's by far the most effective assault weapon - and the SCAR11 for that matter.

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

The baur can be brutally effective.......I wrote upa guide for it ages ago, I'll try to dig it up.

ninja edit : Baur Master Guide - GameReplays.org

check that out, may contain some pointers :)