Fadeaway

Fegh.

50 XP

4th March 2007

0 Uploads

243 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago
Pocktio;3697865Also I HATE medics who revive just after you've been killed and you get killed again, revived and so on. Or those who dont even revive.

It's a case of move fast or die faster. The second you get revived, you sprint for the nearest cover or you've only yourself to blame.

minime1034

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th January 2006

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago

I am nearly always assault or support, usually assault. As far as I can see Titan mode is designed for assault and support :). I always run around healing/resupplying, especially good when defending one console, medic or ammo hub on the ground and another in my hands... when it comes to reviving, I nearly always do it, don't like it when someone I revive gets shot straight away, so try to shoot enemy first, if that isn't possible wait a few seconds so dead teammate can get ready to run when I revive him again.

Fadeaway

Fegh.

50 XP

4th March 2007

0 Uploads

243 Posts

0 Threads

#13 11 years ago
JavaJawaUK It boggles the mind as to why people do not heal or resupply. I can understand reviving - as that is a kit option and not every assault soldier has it - some prefer to have a fully equipped Baur H-AR to take on the enemy rather than a defib., but healing and ammo can be provided with basic kit equipment and most players have one of or both of the ammo/healing upgrades. But what's strangest is that you can get a lot of points with support actions, so all the idiots who refuse to are missing out on potentially thousands of points. However, I find that with engineers, the situation is reversed. I have whipped out my upgraded Hoff-3000 only to find that the idiot I was going to try and repair is speeding off into railgun fire at half-health, thus giving him a pointless death and me no points. I urge you all to be sympathetic to engineers, because they have a tough time of it.

War never changes, eh? ;)

TKMR

SMC Founder

50 XP

14th December 2006

0 Uploads

94 Posts

0 Threads

#14 11 years ago

I ran around an entire game without any ammo, following support guys asking over and over for ammo. I had completely run out on my primary weapon, so switched to my pistol, and was doing pretty good. Then I got attacked, but was able to save myself, had about 5% health. Run up to a group of medics/support and asked for ammo/medic four or five times. Finally I got pissed, dropped a grenade into the bunch, and took cover. TeamKilled them all, but I FINALLY got what I needed...

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

It's things like this that make me wish that the Battlefield games had a punishment system for not playing as a team. It would encourage more competitive gaming, therefore a better experience (for me, at least) :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#16 10 years ago

WHell this has been happening since bf1942 people that play as support never do their jobs even if they have the time for it , i remember that in bf1942 me and some clans member usually took a heavy tank like the tiger and folow it with enginner kits , always repairing the tank . Or as medics healing assault guys .

Of course this kind of thing usually happens only when clans area playing

Gwynzer

Look here I've got a birdie.

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

837 Posts

0 Threads

#17 10 years ago
rodrigodc01;4326802WHell this has been happening since bf1942 people that play as support never do their jobs even if they have the time for it , i remember that in bf1942 me and some clans member usually took a heavy tank like the tiger and folow it with enginner kits , always repairing the tank . Or as medics healing assault guys . Of course this kind of thing usually happens only when clans area playing

Nice Bump. I spend all my time as a Medic. The only time I don't have my Medic Hub, or Defabiltor activated is when I am defending, or attacking a Silo/Command post. Whenever I am NOT a medic, and someone gets killed, I will take their kit (or an enemies) and revive them with that. I hate it when I am sitting healing loads of people, when I am the ONLY medic (say... defending a Titan console), and because I die and noone takes my kit to revieve me, we end up losing a console because of it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#18 10 years ago

i always try to revive, but i never see anyone ask me. one time on camp gibraltar, me and a support werte stuck in a tower, pinned by snipers, but would try to look out and get people, and if either of us would die, i would revive him OR he would take my kit to revive me. earned around 20 points up there. until the nades came...