lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hello, The BF2Files staff have decided to make a comedy movie using either Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, or possibly a combination of both. We will be using the Sir. Community's filming server to film the movie.

Current Open Positions: Actors Voice Actors (1)Director (1)Video Editor

You can contact lilbond and UGSAce if you would like to volunteer to participate in this movie. You can also contact us if you have ideas for scenes you would like to see in the movie.

lilbond's Contact Information: Xfire: lilbond MSN: [EMAIL="midgetman867@aim.com"]midgetman867@aim.com[/EMAIL] AIM: midgetman867 Email: [EMAIL="midgetman867@aim.com"]midgetman867@aim.com[/EMAIL]

UGSAce's Contact Information: Xfire: ugsace MSN: [EMAIL="klokenneth@hotmail.com"]klokenneth@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] Email: [EMAIL="klokenneth@gmail.com"]klokenneth@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Directors: lilbond UGSAce Shroomsmeluckycharms (AKA Shrooms)

You can view the original news article here: http://battlefield2.filefront.com/ne...ld_Movie;31016

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Awesome! I am so there!

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

what is the movie gonna be about? funny ingame situations or is there gonna be some story as well? such as desserters, who use a time machine to get back from 2142 to 2005, but they don't like it in there, so they have to fight in order to find another time machine, which is located in some arabian base somewhere in oman, so they could come back home to 2142... lol just an idea.

lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

I haven't decided yet. I have a few ideas for scenes, but if anyone else has any ideas, just let me and/or UGSAce know.

Wraith 5

The Fun cannot be Halted!

50 XP

11th October 2005

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I can edit the movie if you want... I'm pretty experienced at it, and have both Pinnacle Studio 10+ and Adobe Premiere Pro 7.1 editing programs.