LS?Master

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Has any one else noticed the fact that BFFiles, "the place for the 'ultimate' Battlefield resources," has STOP updating us with 2142 news?

I know there has been a HUGE update with 2142, considering they are releasing a 1.05 patch here soon; in case none of you know.

Some one please back me up on this.

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I dont go there often other than to submit potd's wich get picked quite often. But ive noticed it seems like everyone there bashes bf2142.

LS?Master

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

That does not give the site the right to just all the sudden drop 2142 news. It is part of the franshise still. If they want to live up to this title "The Ultimate Battlefield Files Download resource!" they need to cover all the games in the series.

SteelSabre

Skeptix

50 XP

27th May 2005

0 Uploads

478 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

If they do become lazy with 2142 then it is a good thing! :D

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I'm pretty sure they did cover the 1.05 patch, sometimes last week I believe. They are reporting.

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

You have nothing better to do then attack BFFiles with something as lame as this, just so you can inadvertently advertise another gaming site that you work for? Seems pretty pathetic.

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

I just wana know why the hell peopl hate 2142 so damn much? The fact is its a good game, if you dont like it, want it, or own it shutup and play the older ones. Noone is holding a gun to your head, all bffiles seems to have turned into is a place to bash the game. Although I dont think they have quit updateing on it theres just nothing to update about. You dont see me bashing bf1942 or bf2 cause I dont play them as much there all good games.

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago
Hfx_Rebel;3370007You have nothing better to do then attack BFFiles with something as lame as this, just so you can inadvertently advertise another gaming site that you work for? Seems pretty pathetic.

I don't think he was trying to suggest another site, merely saying that as part of the BF franchise, it seems to be "left out". To be honest, there haven't been many updates for BF2142, but I think it's still too early for it. I don't beleive there have been any major mods starting up for it either.

LS?Master

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago
Hfx_Rebel;3370007You have nothing better to do then attack BFFiles with something as lame as this, just so you can inadvertently advertise another gaming site that you work for? Seems pretty pathetic.

Pretty sure you are wrong there. Might want to take a step back and remove your foot before entering. The sig, that is my own. It goes along with every single post I make in this forum. Not like you can pick and choose which sig goes in which post. So basically, you are wrong.

And for the record, I am stating the obvious. I just want to know why Killer_Kyle and his staff refuse to post any updates. Whether they are for the game or not, they should post it as part of the Battlefield Franchise.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 12 years ago

2142 is better than bf2 and there havent been that many updates but im sure that will change in time