LS?Master

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

How do any of ya'll know there has not been many updates? I work along side a 2142 dedicated staff. I know there are updates!

The lack of BFFiles covering them is what is making ya'll think there is none.

UGSAce

Webernet Law Enforcement

50 XP

26th July 2005

0 Uploads

1,993 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

So.. the point of this thread is to say BFFiles sucks?? If so what do you accomplish by making this thread?? and my main question is why do you care so much what BF2files/2142 misses??

LS?Master

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

Never once stated BFFiles "sucks". STOP putting words in my mouth. I am saying that ya'll have had lack of BF2142 updates. Why do I care you ask? Because why would I want to see the site drop to the lowest bucket of shit? I'm just trying to help!

Sorry for that.

sejanus

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

10th January 2003

0 Uploads

300 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

Sry but the site has every right to drop it if they want. Just because it is part of a franchise does not obligate them to carry anything. If they don't like the game they need not update news on it....period.

LS?Master

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

Well thats a good way to loose members, and loose them fast. I really wish a network admin would take a look into it.

sejanus

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

10th January 2003

0 Uploads

300 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago

It's not up to anyone to LOOK into it?!?!?! They don't want to cover it then they don't. It's up to the people who run the website to decide if they want to cover it or not.If you don't like it then set up your own site and you can choose what you want to put on it. Why do some people think that as a visitor to a site you can decide what should or should not be on. If you want set up your own site go for it otherwise don't visit there's if you don't like it...

LS?Master

50 XP

2nd November 2005

0 Uploads

428 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago

Never said I did not like the site. I really wish people on this forum would stop throwing words in peoples mouth. I am trying to help and old site I use to run. Check out my sig, I am at a different network. Already got that covered.

And it is not up to the people who run the site. I pretty sure it is the Network and the Network's owner what information goes on that site. And if you would like to know, the NA's do want 2142 information going on the site. It is not up to the sites "admin" descrition as to what information goes on the site.

Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

I've just collected and sent out some links for BF2142 news. Our lack of posting has nothing to do with our feelings towards the games. It's because we've only been posting from what's come into the submissions box hopefully up until now.

I haven't been holding back any information and never did. I've never known an SA to do that. In fact, I make sure that any info I come across is posted. I don't have any game discrimination. Really, I think the people that work on the site do it for the love of the game. They're not there because they have to be. If they hate the game, they will leave. If one of them really is holding back info on the grounds of discrimination, then let an NA investigate it and have that person fired.

And if you think I hate BF 2142, you're wrong as I actually like the game over BF 2.

I do appreciate your help, though.

Digz Files Administrator

33,468 XP

2nd May 2016

27 Uploads

2,920 Posts

27 Threads

#19 14 years ago

Well that clears up things, i just checked BF2142 files and go there regularly to get my 2142 patches and daily news updates from EA and i think its all up to date, you may disagree but it is.

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#20 14 years ago
sejanus;3372430It's not up to anyone to LOOK into it?!?!?! They don't want to cover it then they don't. It's up to the people who run the website to decide if they want to cover it or not.If you don't like it then set up your own site and you can choose what you want to put on it. Why do some people think that as a visitor to a site you can decide what should or should not be on. If you want set up your own site go for it otherwise don't visit there's if you don't like it...

I dont think they would be so childish as to drop a game because they prefer another at least I hope not. If so that would show something about how they run the site and the type of people who go there, and yes they would lose lots of hits but who cares about that.