Koehler

BF2142 rank in Avatar

50 XP

7th August 2006

0 Uploads

593 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

under support i got up to the ganz hmg (which omfg i love) and im 2 unlocks away from getting the shotgun. im looking for some reviews on this shotgun cause even though im not a shotgun-type person, its tempting since im so close to getting it. if it really isnt that good then im just going to continue on with getting the pilum H-AVR

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

The shotgun is a shway weapon! I love to use it in close titan combat but never on the ground. Get it!

swartsengagger

blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

yeah definetly and dont forget that for a number of kills (8?) u get this pin (5pts?) that and the 1 shot 1 kill that u can do really makes it a nice weapon

the pilum in nice in the titan to because if u kill one he cannot be revived xD

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

clark is fucking good gun, however, you'll have very limited chances to use it. it's surely not a 'universal gun', like the shotgun from CoD2, if you thought so, forget it. there's much more powerful weapons, so pick one of them. shotgun is only useful, if you have a medic behind your back.

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I always do well with the shotgun when I run out of ammo and im in to close I just pull the trusty knife.

Koehler

BF2142 rank in Avatar

50 XP

7th August 2006

0 Uploads

593 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

hmmm ill have to think about it but i may get it and try to get used to it. as in ill have to be more offensive. dont get me wrong though im not a camper i just prefer to scan and clear,if i have to, the area before i move to a control point or missile silo and try to kill enemies from a distance.

Jager_57

Addicted to Gmod

50 XP

10th September 2006

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

I hate shotguns. I want a good rifle. Anything that can get a headshot without spraying them to death with bullets. But the closest non-sniper the game has to that is the Baur.

Koehler

BF2142 rank in Avatar

50 XP

7th August 2006

0 Uploads

593 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

how is the lambert carbine cause i was thinking about getting that after the pilum h-avr. i really like how the unlocks in that column sound.

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago
Koehler;3457448how is the lambert carbine cause i was thinking about getting that after the pilum h-avr. i really like how the unlocks in that column sound.

well, recon's unlocks (active camo, AP mines, RDX charges) are imho the best unlocks ever and i use them very often for infiltrating and defending positions. since lambert is not as good as it looks, it's very weak and very un-accurate, when using these unlocks you don't need any special weapon. your power is your abilities. 'you can't kill what you can't see', remember it and use it against your enemy.

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago
Koehler;3457448how is the lambert carbine cause i was thinking about getting that after the pilum h-avr. i really like how the unlocks in that column sound.

well, pilum is an anti vehicle rifle, you won't have many choices to use it effectively against troops, since it's deadly to them.

anyway, recon's unlocks (active camo, AP mines, RDX charges) are the best unlocks ever and i use them very often for infiltrating and defending positions. since lambert is not as good as it looks, it's very weak and very un-accurate, when using these unlocks you don't need any special weapon. your power is your abilities. 'you can't kill what you can't see', remember it and use it against your enemy.