Silentmichael

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

15th August 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I keep trying my BF2 account and it doesnt work. It says that account does not exist. So then i assume that i need to create a new account. And then it says that the same account name has been already taken, when earlier it said it doesnt exist. I try random names and it still says the same thing. any help?

homo sine domino

 

50 XP

2nd September 2002

0 Uploads

2,739 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago
Silentmichael;3292090I keep trying my BF2 account and it doesnt work. It says that account does not exist. So then i assume that i need to create a new account. And then it says that the same account name has been already taken, when earlier it said it doesnt exist. I try random names and it still says the same thing. any help?

You need to use your EA account to login in Battlefield 2142. Your EA account name may differ from your BF2 account name.

If you don't have an EA account yet, you can easily create one and additionally sign up for the veteran program so the first time you login to Battlefield 2142, you get a promotion right away.

Create an EA account right here.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

I have exactly the same problem as the guy above. I followed the link above to create a new EA account (Thanks for that b the way) - but now im lost in a maze of stupid words that i (Presumably me) have put in. It sent me 4 names that i have tried to - or HAVE registered. Every time i try to play it, i cant because the activation code has 'already been used' - makes me want to throw the ***thing - but i wont, ill keep on trying to sort it, ive heard its a pretty good game.

Anymore ideas anyone ? Or will i have to contact EA ? It is a legal copy (just bought today) i have all the booklets (the code is on the bottom of the manual), but its telling me ive already used it ! It wouldnt let me in to use it in he first place.

Anyways, any more pointers would be most welcome. Thanks.