*WGO*Champ

-Play Your World-

50 XP

17th September 2006

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Good news: EA has now banned more than 5000 people from BF2142! They have banned their IP, cd key, and MAC address. So, the only way they can play multiplayer again is if they buy the game again, get a static IP, and move to another house. The best thing is the MAC address ban. That means that even if they buy the game again and change their IP, they still can't use it because their computers MAC address is still the same so they'll have to buy a new computer too. For all of you that think this is too harsh of a punishment, I suggest you check out EA's rules concerning ranked gameplay. All players that cheated knew what would happen and willingly violated the rules, for that you pay the price. Good bye stats padders :cya:

:mEk:go EA go

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I think this proves the effectiveness of the "zomg nasty "spyware"" problem doesn't it? Good one. Retribution!

thefuzmixman

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th November 2006

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

holy crap! I was just on a server last night that was completely dedicated to stat padding. No one was effing playing the game! Just flying over titans taking turns running their rank up into quadruple digits. it was really gay... What worse is that it was on the official server list.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

yeh stat padders are gay hope they all get banned

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Awesome news! Have they also been removed from the global stats?

Gib_Gib

I'm too hairy to Post

50 XP

14th February 2006

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Is there anyway to report people?

I always seem to be walking into servers where there are a few players with scores of 400+ without one kill to their name.

It winds me up, but don't know what to do about it.

GeneralClean

{XTM} Clan Founder/ Co-Leader

50 XP

4th June 2006

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Yes go to www.support.ea.com Be as most detailed as you can and supply screenshots of the violation.

carson1482

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th October 2005

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

noob question what is stat padding got ever bf game i never understood what it is? l8ers

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

It is one (or usually two people) who manage to find a way to give each other a ridiculous amount of points each. Eg, they'll have hundreds of non-kill points and no kills. It's also known as cheating.

RagNoRock

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th August 2006

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago
Joelteon7;3351750I think this proves the effectiveness of the "zomg nasty "spyware"" problem doesn't it? Good one. Retribution!

? What you mean?