Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Fix for all the bugs No new bugs New race More awards More unlocks Air strike for commanders in titan that shoots just one big boom in an area. Two mini titans on the side titan with just a reactor core that supplies energy to the main titans shields A durable fast car A jet More titan maps Jungle maps More things for any commander to do New mod More customizable options for an admin to use on his server Different skins for player and weapons A check box that will save your kit info.

*WGO*Champ

-Play Your World-

50 XP

17th September 2006

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

A few new titan maps would be really good. It's boring to play them again and again.

Emperor Norton I

Nothing is real, Everything is

50 XP

20th July 2006

0 Uploads

7,434 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

^^any ideas on a new race?(Aliens,Robots,etc?)

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

If there is any expansions they better be free. 10$ for the bf2 expansion didnt bother me but, I hate that they only put them on the internet. So you have to have a credit card to buy and I dont have a cc nor do I like buying crap online if it was in stores i would pay otherwise it needs to be free.

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago
Emperor Norton I;3408231^^any ideas on a new race?(Aliens,Robots,etc?)

As much as that would be shway it wouldn't fit the story line to well. :cool:

Emperor Norton I

50 XP

20th July 2006

0 Uploads

7,434 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

^how not,the game is A future Scifi deal.it has no set history and a Android faction (terminator sorta deal) would fit in.An Alien faction might be stretching it but you could see a first contact in the year 2142. What id like to see is space combat.battle in the area out side of earth in and around certain planets.it would mean new vehicles and a new view of the game

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

I like the idea of an Android faction that would be cool. I still dont get why theres only 2 factions to begin with.

Emperor Norton I

50 XP

20th July 2006

0 Uploads

7,434 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

^the back story at ea says there are 6 factions so we could see them later on. PS-those bf2 booster packs were realeased on CD so you might want to look for that at a Walmart or something

Anyway,id like to See a new crusade sort of thing where religious fanatisism resurfaces and War for the holy land ensues(The Ice age could be seen as a punishment from god).It would Give the Chance for A neo-futuristic Tutonic faction (from) and it could give us a chance to see the MEC again

StickDeath

Last Defender of Earth

50 XP

15th March 2006

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

i would like to see a BETTER support team, like the fact i lost an unlock, and "there is nothing" they can do about.

when i got that, they pretty much told me to go fuck myself, no wonder nobody likes EA.