=FATAL= clan banned for skill from 2142 servers -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I have something i want to talk about here and hope that something can come from it. We are being banned from servers in Battlefield 2142 for no reason except skill. xXx clan = 3 matchez we shut them out 3 straight games. Then they ban all 5 of us. 5 =FATAL= vs 11 xXx i might add. WE done absolutely nothing wrong. Matrix clan almost exact same scenerio except there we 4 of us and 9 matrix memberz. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point. We are a highly dsiciplined clan, that plays hard with honor. To do anything else would be forsaking our goal as a gaming clan. =FATAL= creed: "In a war of many, WE MOVE AS ONE", and we live up to it. Where do these people get off doing this. I mean yeah it is their server, but have they no honor, no backbone? Such clans should not be allowed or at least laughed out of existence by the gaming community. You should win with honor and should lose the with same to a better team.\ {If even with gritted teeth} What is the point of striving to be the best when you succeed and get this sort of treatment. And for the record Any of these clanz have any smack to talk, put your bulletz where your mouth is. Will be watching for repliez. Sinerely, =FATAL=L¥NX¦¬ý}~fatallynx.jpg?9009

Acualy Is Confusingkid

Keep honking im reloading

50 XP

19th September 2006

0 Uploads

4,563 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Lol. Well, people get a bit "curious" when people are really good, and I understand how that is. When I played COD4 a while back, I was accused of hacking in several servers for doing legit things the game allows. You will get over it eventually. And if you have your own server, just play there. As for matches, is there some sort of in-game recorder you can use to prove it's legit?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Yeah there is Battle recorder on some serverz, but not nearly all. We checked today and all the serverz that this has happened on are non- battlerecorded. However, Xfire gamer messenger has integrated a new feature that can save movies from whatever game you are playing by hitting hotkey. xXx clan were surfing all over map using APC. When asked one of their memberz told one of our "PEOPLE", that it wasn't glitching, but an exploit therefore it was okay. ROFLMfknAO. I'll leave that too your judgement. Note: yet we still stomped them into dust with 2 of them to each 1 of us. {5=F= vs 11=X=}= =FATAL= 3 winz, with nothing left of =xXx= clan but their blood on our bootz and splattered on our facez. {In game that is}}:P Furthermore, in our clan discussion it was suggested that we take this to EA, because they can't do this and maintain their EA RANK enabled status. Myself ahte to go that route, but if they won't respect and won't fight; what else can we do. We don't take disrepect to our clan lightly.' We would much rather be able to go back on their serverz and pummel them at will, but we will do whatever we have to, so as to be able to get them where we can frag them into newbzville where they belong. xXx clan does merchandising xXx ? should be a picture of a big ugly "CAT" and i don't mean a feline, if you follow my mean. As for The Matrix clan their logo should a blank because they ain't "manure". Not meaning to talk "manure". Anyone reading this post know anything of these clanz or their people? If so PLEEEEEASE put your two centz in. P.S. Deathfairy LOVE THE HANDLEBARz

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Ok.. first off. We don't name or shame anyone for exploiting or cheating on these forums. It isn't used for slander or retaliation.

I would think it would be the other way around, if you are getting banned from multiple servers at that kind of odds, sure i would think there is something odd about that. That is what a PbSs is for. But i am sure no one took any of those, did they ?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Okay Mr Merrick this is RANT AND RAVE isn't it. I only stated factz. Furthermore, that is the point. Quote: BF 2142 Rants and Raves Yay! Get it off your chest here. Just keep it non-vulgar and related to Battlefield 2142 please!;Unquote. I'm here to let it be known and use forum for what it is meant for. Are you a moderator? Or just someone with an opinion that is off base? No disrespect meant to moderatorz, but factz are factz. These clanz are violating EA ranked server S.O.P. They are banning people that beat them which is STAT PADDING, also yes i can get moviez and screeniez of them pod surfing. Are you endorsing violation of guidelinez setforth by EA? But even with their glitching, exploiting or whatever, they can't beat us in better than 2 to 1 oddz. That is fact; not me talking them down. P.S. I see you are a moderator, so what are you telling me? From your remark i almost take offense, because lookz like you almost said we must be doing something wrong. Quote from Merrick post above" I would think it would be the other way around, if you are getting banned from multiple servers at that kind of odds, sure i would think there is something odd about that" Is that moderating? Itz just skill, bro. We would never cheat in any way, shape, or fashion. I mean no disrespect, and in turn don't appreciate such. We are a cool bunch of guyz with a disciplined play ethic and are putting it out there that these clanz are doing this. Do you play 2142? If not you should ask someone about =FATAL= clan.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

=FATAL= creed I see through my brothers eyes, as he does through my words Death to all that oppose us, until last we see dying is heard We are =FATAL= clan and fight with honor, as well as with gun For in a war of many, WE MOVE AS ONE! Believe that.

Dark Saint

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

yes .. This is the rants and rave section but our SITE policy is, we do not name or shame others. You can easily get what you need off your chest without naming other clans doing it.

And it is a simple concept, if you are beating people at such odds, maybe you are right. Maybe you guys are good. Maybe you do cheat. Maybe you don't.

YOU and your clanmates have to take the good with the bad. If you are accused of cheating and banned off of servers. It is because they can't handle you playing. What's the big deal. It isn't like they are banning your clan VIA Pb ....

I don't care if you take offense to my comment or not. We don't know you. Do you know how many clans say they don't cheat?

And if you are THAT worried about the Guidlines and Tos that EA put forth about stat padding. Take some screen shots and videos and report the server like a good little clanny. THAT is what you are supposed to do.

Yes i play 2142. And to be honest, I never heard of you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yes I am also a moderator. But if you look at that little statement in my signature, that allows me to speak my mind a little. Allows me to be more to the communities than just someone show spits out rules and such .....

Have a great day..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

Well, I appreciate your clear and concise remarks. And I agree, that is what we should do as i stated a few post ago. The our lil clanny remark was a bit of cheez. This is serious. It's like organized stat padding. And I'm RANTING AND RAVING {raving minus the x}}:P And I did mention some specific clanz, but i couldn't say clan blank. But if it was over forum guidelinez I'll have to make a mental note of it. As for bursting our bubble itz made of kevlar, so i doubt you could, Sport. One last thing. What are your ckan tagz and soldiername in bf2 and bf2142? Catch ya on the flip. Here is that "GREAT DAY" you wanted me to have in your last reply. Had one of my own }}:P

Dark Saint

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

M8, if you know they are stat padding, I would definitely hit a couple screen shots and send them in and watch as all the stats are tore up and they lose their rankings.

As to the rest of your statement, it is only soo much dust in the wind. Forum statements like this aren't worth the argument.

My clan's Tags are {Vv}

And when i say have a great day... I truly mean it.

REDNECK DeathFairy

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd May 2008

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

I banned you and your fellow gamers at the request of fellow members in my clan. As to the pod surfing well if you mean taking the apc and using the pod as a mode of transport, why yes. I imagine that the reason it flies up in the air was so you could get around with it. Are you going to tell me you have never taken an apc pod or a titan pod and moved your mouse around to fly the direction you wish to go. Well excuse us for being better at it than you. It sounds like you might be mad because you can't do it. Me I am lucky to get the pod to launch at all. Some of our members have become quite good at it. We do not allow cheaters and hackers on our servers, or stat padding, and we welcome anyone to come on our servers any time take screenies and any PB shots you want, we don't care. As for organized stat padding wouldnt it be hard to stat pad if we banned everyone from our servers. If you go to our forums you wont see many ban appeals because we don't ban people for no reason at all, and you would also notice 9 out of 10 are lifted as long as it was done in a respectful manner. We run eight servers, it is sometimes easier to ban suspected hackers and lift it later than have them shut your server down because no one wants to play with them. You stayed banned because of your foul mouth and the way you acted when you came on our forums. We unbanned several of your other members that were not disrespectful. I think for you to come on here and trash talk a clan and then make a remark about my pigtails, after you hit on me in our forums is wrong. You are egotistical and think that you are god on the game. We do not ban because we got our asses handed to us. That happens quite often and we don't mind as long as it is done honestly. Oh and as for the 5 FATAL against 11 -=xXx=-, we have auto balance so you weren't on a team by your selves, and it was not a clan match. I have not gone on one other gaming forum and trash talked you. I think it childish and petty. But since you felt you needed to post here, the least I could do is respond. If anyone would like to see how they conduct themselves not only here but wherever they go, then go here. Banned from xXxTREMEGAMERS Conquest Banned from Conquest Server Continued. Banned from Conquest server continued again

to come on our forums and tell us we HAVE to unban you is unreasonable as well as rude. I am sorry to the moderators if I have said anything out of line, but I cannot just sit here and not respond when our clan is so blatantly attacked.