REDNECK DeathFairy

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd May 2008

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#11 12 years ago

Oh and please tell me in the code of conduct where it states you are not allowed on roofs or to use an apc to get to said roof. Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2142 Downloads - Battlefield Rules Of Conduct - Update

It does not say you are not allowed to use a pod to fly, while it does state that to disallow any aircraft( a pod is and aircraft) on a server is prohibited, it would be against EA rules if we did not allow its use. Also being on a rooftop is not exploiting world geometry to your advantage without risk to your self because, damn don't know how many rooftops I have fallen off of. And last time I checked, you could still be shot while on a roof. So you tell me where the glitch or exploit is, or where we were stat padding. Thanks for your time have a good day. And I mean that sincerely.

Also, while you are reporting us for doing something that IS allowed in the rules, you might also want to add to that list of yours, every server that is a sniper server, a knife server, any server that does not allow RDX, the list goes on, wow I think you would have to turn in just about every server for some minor infraction of the rules, now wouldn't you? Wouldn't leave you many servers to play on. So do me a favor before you start saying you are going to turn someone in for something, please make sure they are breaking the rules. Do your homework, you might learn something.

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,733 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,244 Posts

1,339 Threads

#12 12 years ago

:lock: upon mod request

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...