GateKeeper{NL}

Formaly You-Seek-Yoda,

50 XP

19th May 2005

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

mmmmm got that too: while you are playing/testing and you are in a full squad and suddenly you hear "You squad recieved a field promotion" this means you can choose 1 of your next unlocks to test it in that game if the game is over your unlock is locked again How do i do this "field promotion" : simply you click on enter with the kit/map sceen and in the upper middle of the screen you see field promotion and you can select a kit "hope you got it folks" ******~Bonus~****** when you reach the +50 kills with knife you get the Knife_Unlock_message this is a knife that is a fun knife like "enemy wheelbarrow spotted HAHahah" it has a dogtag around it and you can knife a 100 jards away from it xD and also its got the famoust U.S uncle sam "we Want You" this bonus i am not shure but i guess its only for the REAL beta testers as soon as i got the 50+ got 43 now i will confirm it so keep hanging it Done :D

badger-dude

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

19th June 2006

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

...wtf????/

BillGates

Your fat kid here to help!

50 XP

19th August 2006

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

When you get the EKU. Its bugged and dosent give you any more dog tags. When you knife someone, Its just a knife,No count twords your DT's.

GateKeeper{NL}

Formaly You-Seek-Yoda,

50 XP

19th May 2005

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

no that was jefreys stupid idea to put that knife in that that could kill somebody with a great distance but it failed :D