mitchhankins

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

23rd March 2006

0 Uploads

236 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

so my question: how do I make my orbital strike/EMP strike recharge faster? Also can I increase it's power/strength? thnx mitch

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

27th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

no way at both

mitchhankins

50 XP

23rd March 2006

0 Uploads

236 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago
duskAngel;3440947no way at both

why not

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

27th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

and how exactly would you increase firepower of the sattelite/battleship providing strikes, which is thousands of kilometers above you, huh? any idea? in fact these strikes are very accuracy, EMP strike launches exactly where you call it, so i don't understand what you want to increase... and every weapon needs to reload, especially heavy artillery, so don't expect any faster recharging as well.

believe me bud, i play CO very often and i'm damn sure that you can't upgrade your commander powers in any way. you only can repair your team's support stations, but nothing more.

mitchhankins

50 XP

23rd March 2006

0 Uploads

236 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago
duskAngel;3441019and how exactly would you increase firepower of the sattelite/battleship providing strikes, which is thousands of kilometers above you, huh? any idea? in fact these strikes are very accuracy, EMP strike launches exactly where you call it, so i don't understand what you want to increase... and every weapon needs to reload, especially heavy artillery, so don't expect any faster recharging as well. believe me bud, i play CO very often and i'm damn sure that you can't upgrade your commander powers in any way. you only can repair your team's support stations, but nothing more.

you obviously don't know wat I mean lol, I'm talking about changing the game's (core) files. For example those .py (python files which you open with notepad) etc, somewhere in those files the information (data) is stored, like:

import_lib firepower:500 recharge rate:1

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

27th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

oh, why didn't you say this at first?

we have a special section for this kinda questions - modding & editing. next time you should post it in there to avoid this misunderstanding. :D

mitchhankins

50 XP

23rd March 2006

0 Uploads

236 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago
duskAngel;3441122oh, why didn't you say this at first? we have a special section for this kinda questions - modding & editing. next time you should post it in there to avoid this misunderstanding. :D

yea didn't know where to post lol

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

27th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

np, but you know you can't use these edited files while online playing or you will very probably be banned for cheating, right? perhaps it neither will work in multiplayer, but it's still risky to try it.

mitchhankins

50 XP

23rd March 2006

0 Uploads

236 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago
duskAngel;3441167np, but you know you can't use these edited files while online playing or you will very probably be banned for cheating, right? perhaps it neither will work in multiplayer, but it's still risky to try it.

yeah lol