to_plus_to

Too to, for you two, too

50 XP

10th August 2006

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I want to get the game but i want opinions on how well the people like the game first.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

I am getting the demo now...Hope it works...

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
to_plus_to;3326850I want to get the game but i want opinions on how well the people like the game first.

I didnt realy like it at first when I heard the idea of a futureistic battlefield I thought it would be stupid, but after playing it changed my opinion. I like the fact that you can customise your soldier and it also has cool unlocks.

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

It is utterly fantastic. Many high qualities and when they sort out a few bugs, it'll be near-on-perfect.

pk10222

Truely Tainted

50 XP

30th January 2006

0 Uploads

119 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

i love the unlocks very cool my favorite classes are assult and support almost have all unlocks for both

kid311

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th July 2006

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

This game holds up to the tridition of greatness that started with bf1942

thefuzmixman

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th November 2006

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

bf2142 is very good. Not great because i see SOOOOO much that could be done to enhance the 'future' in 2142, but it's still quite fun and and addictive. The unlock system was a great idea however because it really does make you strive to play. If EA is smart though they will capitalize on the lack of vehicles and futuristic combat in future booster/expansion pack releases.

Word of the wise though. If you are planning to start playing bf2142 right now expect some fierce competition because you will be very handy-capped. Almost all of the players i've come across have unlocked the better weapons and it's hard to compete against that.

to_plus_to

Too to, for you two, too

50 XP

10th August 2006

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

ok guys thanks a bunch, I have one question though, what kind of video card do you need to have to run it?

deftond

Covert_Commando

50 XP

30th October 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I just bought a radeon x850 pro from newegg for 135 bucks and I play this game on the highest settings. I also have 2 gigs of OCZ 500mhz ram though. I think Ram makes just a big of a difference. I am just not preparred to go to a pci express system right now because the improvements dont justify the cost for me. I bought an aftermarket zalman cooler and have overclocked my card to x850xtpe speeds. 1.2 ghz memory.

RagNoRock

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th August 2006

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago
thefuzmixman;3336081bf2142 is very good. Not great because i see SOOOOO much that could be done to enhance the 'future' in 2142, but it's still quite fun and and addictive. The unlock system was a great idea however because it really does make you strive to play. If EA is smart though they will capitalize on the lack of vehicles and futuristic combat in future booster/expansion pack releases. Word of the wise though. If you are planning to start playing bf2142 right now expect some fierce competition because you will be very handy-capped. Almost all of the players i've come across have unlocked the better weapons and it's hard to compete against that.

Thats why you wait for one of them to die and take the kit from the corpse and BAM! Your upgraded as long as you live :)