GeneralClean

{XTM} Clan Founder/ Co-Leader

50 XP

4th June 2006

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Accuracy means squat. I have 1.5 k/d with 15 % Acc. I use the support weapon a lot so I do a lot of shooting.

PS. Dustangel that sig of yours is breaking the NDA for the Nothern Strike Beta testing. You should remove that!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago
Roaming East

Ultima ratio regum

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

4,770 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/PlayerSummary.aspx?Lang=us&PID=81361354&SrchName=&Profiles= 1.30 Ratio, Accuracy at 21%. got 131 unique dogtags to your paltry ass 69 though lol Cant help but notice your medal count is kinda low, i figured with your rank youd have the Infantry combat medal and maybe the ground defense one as well

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

My stats and rank arent that great to be honest. Mainly because I dont play that much (I am a relatively high rank for my game time) which mans my rank is on an absolute level not amazing. However if you look at the K2D graphs on BFHQ, my ratio is rising quite a lot. I sucked when I first got it (no unlocks, no map knowledge etc..) but now my stats are improving quite fast. If the K2D was worked out from the last 30 matches rather than global it would be about 5.5ish. Also my accuacy is significantly better than the average.

But I do however gurantee that I will get your tags after being in a game with you for one full round. I dont have many knife kills to be honest. Why use a knife when you carry an assault rifle, a shotgun, a nade launcher , 3 grenades and a pistol? Especially as I dont feel the need to show my eManhood.

Roaming East

Ultima ratio regum

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

4,770 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Honestly, the more i play this game, the more i find myself using the standard issue equipment. The best rifle in the game HAS to be that PAC krylov thingie. Little recoil, hits like an SOB and fires pretty rapidly.

Knifing dudes is just satisfying to me SVD. typical run and gun die and spawn gaming gets kinda old so i spice it up by trying to stalk a dude until i can gut him.

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Well I suppose you only really play games to have fun and if knife kills are fun to you then go ahead. The thing is is that I get my enjoyment from knowing that I am higly combat effective.

Also, I think the weapons you unlock are generally better than standard. the thing is, is that they take a lot longer to get used to. Like, the baur, it sucks to begin with but oyu soon get used to it. Its accurate and damaging. Good for mid to long combat. Its not that good a panic weapon due to the mag size and ROF. Then the Voss is good for short to mid range combat but is also adequate for long range. Like on (say,) camp gibraltar, there is no place where range is too long for the voss.

Oh and even if it is, you have the rockets :)

However the zeller and Ganz suck. Shucko is better in almost every regard to the ganz and we all know about the goddamn zeller :(

swartsengagger

blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

i agree but the krylov is a match for the voss due to its faster rate of fire.

the ganz sucks bigtime :( only on titan defense its a bit usefull. the zeller isn't that bad actually but on some maps (the dusty ones) he sucks because of the orange scope

grtz

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

3 Round bolt actuion in 2142? I dont think so. They shold have made it a 1 bullet mag, carry maybve 10 bullets, 1 hit kill inthe torso. Serous reload times too. That way, you are still deadly but no too over powered.