Bloodjunky

I'll Swallow Your Soul!!

50 XP

14th November 2006

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hello Everyone:) I'm Having Real Issues with bf2142 at the current time. I get really Low FPS now matter what i do or turn off I can't get an AVG. FPS of even 30 with No action. I have Downloaded The new Forceware Nvidia Drivers But that seemed to make it worse:bawl: I really Like This game and it's frustrating that i can't get anything working. If anyone has any tips Ideas please lemme know. Thanks In advance! Currently I'm trying to run At 1024x768 Res Everying Is off\Low System:AMD 64 3200 2Gigs Kingston Ram DDR Geforce7800 gs OC Edition

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

So basicly you are having the same problems that everyone else is having? Is that right?

Bloodjunky

I'll Swallow Your Soul!!

50 XP

14th November 2006

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago
Crimson_Might;3376446So basicly you are having the same problems that everyone else is having? Is that right?

Well, While I really Appreciate Your Post In the Thread I will however point Out that There Are several Reports On the game Running Smoothly For some People I posted My specs as to help someone that had any experiane Or troubles. And to see if there is a solution Or room for discusion. And maybe Next time Don't Post if you absolutly have nothing meaningfull to say.:)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

try turning your settings all down to low,dont know if it will help but some times detailed textures make fps in the loo

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

You're the one who posted a new topic about a subject that has 10 other threads already open.

Fine, something meaningful: Your computer sucks. Your CPU is horribly out dated and is bottlenecking your over powered video card and you're running Kingston ram which isn't bad but has never had the best timings on it. You need to upgrade to a Duo or x2 if you’re cheap and get better ram.

Bloodjunky

I'll Swallow Your Soul!!

50 XP

14th November 2006

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago
Crimson_Might;3376498You're the one who posted a new topic about a subject that has 10 other threads already open. Fine, something meaningful: Your computer sucks. Your CPU is horribly out dated and is bottlenecking your over powered video card and you're running Kingston ram which isn't bad but has never had the best timings on it. You need to upgrade to a Duo or x2 if you’re cheap and get better ram.

I have heard of people running smooth on my setup.

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Please do not flame other members! Keep things civil.

Bloodjunky

I'll Swallow Your Soul!!

50 XP

14th November 2006

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

No Problem Didn't Mean to Flame But Hijacking A thread Is pretty Rude. Just gets me going when People ruin my threads:mad:

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

Understandable, however, once flames start flying, then nobody enjoys the thread...and respect pretty much goes out the window. Anytime you have an issue, feel free to use the report button or PM a staff member.

Bloodjunky

I'll Swallow Your Soul!!

50 XP

14th November 2006

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago
Hfx_Rebel;3376628Understandable, however, once flames start flying, then nobody enjoys the thread...and respect pretty much goes out the window. Anytime you have an issue, feel free to use the report button or PM a staff member.

Yes Sir, I understand :)