karkinelite

Cool story bro

50 XP

17th March 2006

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

ok i was wondering what is the point of medals when they dont give you any points i think they should give you points. Like they have the one that if you get all of the bronze badgs you get a medal and i have that one but it doesnt give you any points, So anyways whatt he point of medals besides the stars and besides there cool to have is there actauly a worth while point in having them?

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Pins, ribbons, and badges are the things you want. Medals are like medals in the military. They don't increase your pay but they are fun to show off.

CloneWarrior90

Gametoast For The Win!

50 XP

4th November 2006

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Yea, such as right now I am Gunner Silver. I'm pretty happy I'm advancing up in the ranks, and I would like to show off all the medals I've gotten in the near future. I'm almost Gunner Gold right now.

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
karkinelite;3386108ok i was wondering what is the point of medals when they dont give you any points i think they should give you points. Like they have the one that if you get all of the bronze badgs you get a medal and i have that one but it doesnt give you any points, So anyways whatt he point of medals besides the stars and besides there cool to have is there actauly a worth while point in having them?

They do give you points depending on wht 200-500 with baic and silver badges.