Russelcoight

I post to get attention

50 XP

28th October 2007

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Ok so there i was in heavy cover with my sniper looking at a gun with a machinegun. Before i could even pull my trigger he had me blasted to nothing.

Its so fake , a machine gun can't kill a person in 1 second its just ludicris.

Now im a sniper pro , its basically my fav weapon. Not just in this but in other games like C:SS. I love to use snipers because i know they take the most skill. Guns like the machine gun is just LOLSPAM my bullets everywhere, "Who needs aiming when i can spam bullets within 40 yards of the enemy and watch them die LOLOLOLOLon1@!"

I mean come on , nerf the machine gun. I think the bullets need to combo so that instead of 1 or 2 bullets killing you , it will take about 10. Also reduce the pierce of the bullets. ITs not like real machine guns can seriously go through walls like in this game.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

well, it seems that the MG hit you in your head-be careful of that, it tends to kill someone a lot faster than normal.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Actually, if the gunner was using the Ganz HMG (one of my preferred weapons) it CAN kill you almost instantly. You could well have been pinged by one of his teamates, and when you're lying down it isn't hard to work out where your head is, even when you're in heavy cover. The Ganz doesn't have much spread of fire, even at range, you can put very accurate fire down when you need to, which is what he did, I assume. Or a stray round caught you in the head. Unlucky, but no need to rant about it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

in reality, a sniper's goal is to never be found, when he is, he is basically toast once they get shots on you.

VFrieden

I don't know what I'm doing

46,056 XP

16th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,268 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

[quote=Russelcoight;4327423]

I love to use snipers because i know they take the most skill. Guns like the machine gun is just LOLSPAM my bullets everywhere, "Who needs aiming when i can spam bullets within 40 yards of the enemy and watch them die

VF.jpg

Roaming East

Ultima ratio regum

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

4,770 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Sounds to me that like every other sniper in the game, you were lying prone. Guess which part of your body he had the best chance to shoot? Also, Concealment =/= cover.

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

You were probably faced with a ganz, it does the most damage out of all the support weapons and has the least spread when it gets going, it is however not very suited to use when on the move like the other LMG's due to the horrible penalties. But yes, it can kill you in a few shots.. If you were such a "pro sniper" you wouldn't have gotten nicked like that in the first place, unless the guy was hacking... which is a real possibility. Foghackers with aimbots and no-recoil mods can really ruin your day.

Learn to play the game. With you being the only one to complain about LMG's since they were nerfed i feel secure in telling you the problem is on your end, not overpowered machineguns.

By the way, Bullets in 2142 do not pass through anything apart from chain link fences.

Roaming East

Ultima ratio regum

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

4,770 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Good snipers shoot on the move anyway. My former room mate was probably the scariest sniper in the game. this guy would head shot people with almost Godly reaction time, while ducking from corner to corner. you could never corner him because he never stayed in one spot long enough for anybody to have a clue they were getting sniped at.

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

That's one way to do it. Stationary sniping has its place too, as long as there are plenty of targets and a low probability that they know where you are when you shoot them, otherwise you can look forward to a PKrocket sandwich when they respawn.

A lot of people don't understand this even when they get shot and blown away from that one particular tower every serious sniper knows to avoid. But oh well, gives the rest of us more points. :)

Roaming East

Ultima ratio regum

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

4,770 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Got to tell ya. when i play Camp Gibralter, 70% of my kills are recon weenies with my PK rockets.