Nerf the machine gun thanx -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#11 10 years ago
Its so fake , a machine gun can't kill a person in 1 second its just ludicris.

Ever heard of a little thing called the Battle of the Somme?

Fyurii

NEKRON!!!!!!!

50 XP

4th August 2006

0 Uploads

3,477 Posts

0 Threads

#12 10 years ago

Russelcoight;4327423Its so fake , a machine gun can't kill a person in 1 second its just ludicris.

Also reduce the pierce of the bullets. ITs not like real machine guns can seriously go through walls like in this game.[/quote]

[quote=Squire James;4348549]Ever heard of a little thing called the Battle of the Somme?

Aside from Squire James, I'm surprised nobody else has pointed out the serious flaws in these two parts of the OP.

Squire James' use of WWI evidence is only reinforced by; WWII Korea Vietnam Granada The Falklands Operation Desert Storm Bosnia Chechnya Afghanistan Heck, the list is literally endless. Ever since Hiram Maxim invented the machine gun, it's pretty much been a staple of war and conflict.

Yes, it can people (multiple people) in 1 second and over. It's ideally suited to suppressing fire due to fire rates most MGs have, and the fact that a greater portion use 7.62x51mm (or 7.62x39 for Russian weapons) over the 5.56x45mm, which gives a hefty punch and range to it.

Yes, bullets can penetrate through walls. Concrete, iron or steel, they can penetrate. The penetration of the wall may reduce the velocity of the bullet, and its flight path, but it still goes through.

The higher the calibre of bullet, the superior the penetration ability. Even a 9mm bullet can penetrate a wall. Admitedly the wall is probably only wood, but it still goes through.

Roaming East

Ultima ratio regum

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

4,770 Posts

0 Threads

#13 10 years ago

i assumed he meant machine guns cant kill in one hit in BF2142...which in itself isnt a baseless claim.

Headshots will zap you though. unless its a pistol

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#14 10 years ago

Ever heard of the Ganz? I heard that when you kill someone who uses it, they come to haunt you in your sleep...

Roaming East;4349386i assumed he meant machine guns cant kill in one hit in BF2142...which in itself isnt a baseless claim.

Headshots will zap you though. unless its a pistol

Nope, headshot with a pistol will kill instantly (now, at least, I know when you posted that post).

Fyurii

NEKRON!!!!!!!

50 XP

4th August 2006

0 Uploads

3,477 Posts

0 Threads

#15 10 years ago

Why Gravy, I do declare that your powers of necromancy are astounding!!!!!

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#16 10 years ago
Fyurii;4719085Why Gravy, I do declare that your powers of necromancy are astounding!!!!!

+rep LOL that was AWESOME.