Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#11 12 years ago

Well, 15 dollars is enough to feed my family for a day, put a half of tank of gas in my car so I can get to work everyday, or about 100 other things that a measly 15 dollars can buy. You’re still living at home with no expenses yet at the ripe old age of 19.

There have been games out in the past that have been fully supported and will be in the future that will give full support, like new weapons and unlocks. No percent addition can justify the cost of a buggy game. Don’t come here telling me that PC’s cost money for you have no idea how much money I have dumped into my computer. Hell, I could have put a down payment on a Ferrari with the amount I spent on my last rig. UT is better! It has a much larger following and no one is pissed off at its creators either. Never once have they charged for any mod, weapon, or unlock. Never once have they slipped in ads/spyware simply to make an extra buck. Yes, UT is much better.

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#12 12 years ago

Well, 15 dollars is enough to feed my family for a day, put a half of tank of gas in my car so I can get to work everyday, or about 100 other things that a measly 15 dollars can buy. You’re still living at home with no expenses yet at the ripe old age of 19. There have been games out in the past that have been fully supported and will be in the future that will give full support, like new weapons and unlocks. No percent addition can justify the cost of a buggy game. Don’t come here telling me that PC’s cost money for you have no idea how much money I have dumped into my computer. Hell, I could have put a down payment on a Ferrari with the amount I spent on my last rig. UT is better! It has a much larger following and no one is pissed off at its creators either. Never once have they charged for any mod, weapon, or unlock. Never once have they slipped in ads/spyware simply to make an extra buck. Yes, UT is much better.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#13 12 years ago

That hover FAV looks pretty cool, hopefully it won't be damaged after every small jump as the buggy. What a bs.

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#14 12 years ago
SVD_Sniper;3497009Someone has to make the expansion. And that someone wants to be paid for it. So no sh1t its not gonna be free. And you paid $50 or whateve (I paid £27.99) so whats another $15? For 10 unlocks and a new mode etc.. Sounds like goo d value to me. Think of the % added to the game compared to the % extra cost. If you are gonna come here and whine about spending money then you really are in the wrong business. PC's arent free. Internet connections arent free. Games (software) is not free

blah blah blah, For one lets get this clear is it a booster pack like af or euro for bf2? Or an expansion like sf if so cool, id pay for it IN STORES i dont have a credit card and cannot get one. But if its a booster pack like AF for bf2 and EURO wich hardly anyone plays online its not worth the 10 dollars. Althought id still buy it in the stores because I wont puchase online even if I had a CC.