Barrett.50

GameLifer

50 XP

8th January 2005

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I wasen't saying i wanted to buy a stolen CD Key game copyer's are scum :mad: i was asking if i could buy another code from EA but get it deliverd via E-mail quickly so as i don't have to wait for the VERY slow royal mail. i understand why you have to be quick to stop pirate re;ated posts but i just at least have gotten a chance to explain, so sorry for the confusion i DO know the rules and i Do know it's very illigal to burn games but i would still like to know if EA offer a digital purchasing option? i've tryed looking at the EA site but it sucks and i coulden't find out anything concrete. again sorry for not being clear :rolleyes:

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

The people you should be asking would be EA .... Or go buy one at your local store. Sometimes leaving the house is a good option ..LOL.

FN_lewrbm69

It's Not Easy Being Green

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,372 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Ea downloader will give u a key but u will not have it persay a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx format it will jsut install and then you play it will not tell u a ket but en the end the key is locked to a EA account u cant jsut make a username and pass word like in bf2

Barrett.50

GameLifer

50 XP

8th January 2005

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Yeah stuff it i'm just going to buy another full box copy from EA £54 is nothing compared to the fun of the game. sorry for the confusion and breaking the 'posting another topic about locked topics rule's'

Radicalmonkeyhead

The Radical

50 XP

15th December 2005

0 Uploads

1,611 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

£54? I think your being ripped off there mate, i got mine for £34.99 from Game Where are you getting yours?

FN_lewrbm69

It's Not Easy Being Green

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,372 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
Barrett.50;3305890Yeah stuff it i'm just going to buy another full box copy from EA £54 is nothing compared to the fun of the game. sorry for the confusion and breaking the 'posting another topic about locked topics rule's'

he is looking to see if he can jsut buy a key not the full game.

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

No .. he was looking for a replacement key ... And seeing as Ea won't get back to ANYBODY in a timely fashion, he is forced to purcahse the full box.

Barrett.50

GameLifer

50 XP

8th January 2005

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

£54 is for two copy's from Amazon, and all i was trying to do was get another key code for online play with my bro but for say 10 pounds cheaper (becasue of no box) if i could but i coulden't so i just bought another whole thing well worth it :)