hadeez

JUST TRY TO ENSLAVE ME!!

50 XP

21st October 2006

0 Uploads

167 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

This is really pissing me off now.. When I try to play an Online Game without my version it says download Ea Downloader. So, I did but it's called Ea Link. So, I downloaded it. Now, it keeps saying "DOWNLOAD EA DOWNLOADER" when I already bloody have. I can't even get online to play because there's no servers with my version................ :mad: 'Your client is an older version of the server. You don't have EA downloader installed. Click here to miminize.. and so on"

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I don't know anything about the EA downloader as I don't have it or never will have it because EA is evil. But it sounds like you just need to upgrade your game to v1.01 for what little good it will do you.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

yeh i had this problem with the ea download thing you click to minimize it takes you to the site and there isnt anything there to download ? i just went to another site and downloaded the patch manualy install it then restart your pc

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

after instaling ea downloader update the game. You must update the game trough the eadownloder run it and click downlod 2142 update after that click install.

hadeez

JUST TRY TO ENSLAVE ME!!

50 XP

21st October 2006

0 Uploads

167 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

It's all done. I had to re-install the game after I installed the patch..

ph33rgear

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

6th July 2004

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

I had to install the game again after trying to patch it as well the first time. Second time was a charm :D