Join The Orange Side

50 XP

13th August 2005

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys, just wanted to inform u that the 1.25 patch is up over at EA

Though i had some problems DL it myself, maybe you guys wont have problems if not look In ea's 2142 forum in the General chat section, they got some mirrors, hopefully filefront will get it up soon?

cheers

Dark

Pocktio

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

30th July 2006

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hmmm I hoped this would make the game work but alas it's not important to ea if a couple of people aren't satisifed with a complete waste of 32.99.

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

They have nerfed my LMG's! Outrage. Im not a happy bunny.

dexxtaa

Who woulda thunk it~?

50 XP

23rd April 2007

0 Uploads

159 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

nerfed?

sole21000

hiding in a cardboard box

50 XP

11th September 2006

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Yeah, the LMG's suck now, espcially the Bianchi (which was better then the Shuko before, but now....) Basically, they added random crosshair shaking when you shoot, so now it a lot harder to fire on long range targets. I'm not to mad at DICE though, too many people were useing the LMG's as run-and-gun noob cannons. Also, most of the other changes have been very useful (reducing sentry gun hp is a godsend, as is the reducing apm range, and the AA guns actually work now! :bows: ). Also, look at it this way, the ganz is actually useful now, since it wasn't affected. (Havn't been on in a while, been posting at totalbf2142 lol)

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

The Ganz was working properly since 1.1, I think, don't remember what but they made it actually do damage. That was pleasant ;) Well, so far so good with the patch. Haven't found one bug at all. CTD's have dropped down to zero, but I've still to test VOIP, as that made my game crash on loading maps upon first install, but I've lived without and can continue to do so. I like this patch, anyhow. Got my first kills with the SAAW AA and it really was pretty cool. Works like a charm, especially against jeep's in emergencies :p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

The fixed a lot. If take a look at youtube, and you search for bugs you find menny bugs. Mostely in Titan mode they are fixed. Good job ea ;)