GeneralClean

{XTM} Clan Founder/ Co-Leader

50 XP

4th June 2006

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I've seen all these videos on youtube for hacks and such for BF2, BF2142 and other online games and it has come to my attention that, while you tube allows these videos to be on there site they are promoting these hacks and the creators of these hacks. So I have started this petition in hopes that you tube will remove all these videos and disallow anymore to post. Follow this link and sign, please if you want to help in the fight to combat hacking and cheating of online games! Link--> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/BF2andBF2142Hacks

swartsengagger

blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

good idea !!

last night i was on a server from a =F= clan dont remember the name and they were still walking after 3 zeller headshots :shock: or the half a clip of the voss and still not dead but they shot thrue walls and killed with 2 bullets

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Meh these videos also allow people like us to know what its like to fight one. you see their play style and how they do it.

And if people are gonna hace, then they will do it irrelevant of youtube or whatever.

And on top of that the internet IMO should have as little sensorship as necessary. You need only enough sencorship to kep things working. Like at this forum for example.

So no, Im sorry , im not going to be signing your petition. Besides, I would sign as SVD_Sniper or whatever so why dont you just go ad do it anyway?! Make up a load of names. If you are only gonna use aliases (or accept them) then make up a load youself. Get a phone book or member list from something and add all of them. *that was meant to be read sarcastically to illustrate the fact that I think its a silly idea , not to advocate falsification of signatorys on a petition*. Petitions are pointless unless you can verify each entry is actually a different person.

MetalHead

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th February 2005

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
swartsengagger;3545255good idea !! last night i was on a server from a =F= clan dont remember the name and they were still walking after 3 zeller headshots :shock: or the half a clip of the voss and still not dead but they shot thrue walls and killed with 2 bullets

Since I DO cheat. I'll tell you, there is no hack for shooting through a wall or an armor hack for strength.I've emptied whole magazines of the support gun into people before thay fall. It's got to do with the connection to the server and such...OK let the ripping begin.

Pocktio

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

30th July 2006

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Bad idea......if you say that promotes hacking why dont we ban ALL game videos they promote killing.

minime1034

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th January 2006

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

The problem is that YouTube will have so many videos posted each day thats it's hard for them to check them all so some will always get through. As for the hacking, I don't online because its pointless and makes the gaming unfair, but I have had a look at these videos and tested them on a created lan game. Some of them are quite fun, but also you can see where their lines of fire are etc so it helps you avoid anyone using these hacks online. So in essence they allowing many more people to use the hacks, but they allowing the rest of us to counter these hacks :) so on balance i'd say it isn't too bad.